StopTrolling

Ban request Mythic and darkwolf

Two xG members came into our teamspeak and were trolling our members, Yelling Mic spamming, And just being general douches, The two members where Darkwolf and mythic.

Here was the chat logs with them-

<12:31:39> "Mythic": :>

<12:32:34> "ADDDDD": hi

<12:32:45> "ADDDDD": hi

<12:33:03> "ADDDDD": rawr hisssss

<12:33:37> "ADDDDD": RABID

<12:33:42> "ADDDDD": WHY SO

<12:33:47> "ADDDDD": Ghey

<12:33:49> "Rabid": hi

<12:34:03> "Rabid": no idea who you are

<12:34:04> "Rabid": but ok

<12:34:09> "ADDDDD": But i know you

<12:34:12> "ADDDDD": :>

<12:34:19> "Rabid": And your parents beat you?

<12:34:27> "ADDDDD": Heard many of things of you

<12:35:09> "ADDDDD": Rabis

<12:35:29> "ADDDDD": why so mad

<12:35:36> "ADDDDD": why so amd

<12:35:57> "ADHD": Where is Towlie

<12:36:16> "ADDDDD": wheres towlie

<12:36:18> "ADHD": Tell him he is unbanned from XenoGamers Teamspeak

<12:36:22> "ADHD": For now

<12:36:47> "Rabid": oh

<12:36:49> "Rabid": are u guys bronies?

<12:36:53> "ADDDDD": Nope

<12:36:55> "Rabid": naww

<12:36:56> "Rabid": you are

<12:36:58> "Rabid": probs darkwolf

<12:37:00> "Rabid": kill your self

<12:37:02> "Rabid": lmfaooooo

<12:37:07> "ADDDDD": Lawl

<12:37:10> "ADDDDD": Not darkwolf

<12:37:12> "Kermit": stfu

<12:37:13> "Rabid": kj

<12:37:14> "Rabid": k*

<12:37:40> "ADDDDD": My name rhymes with stickic

<12:37:51> "ADDDDD": DO IT

<12:37:54> "ADDDDD": BAddieeeeeeee

<12:37:58> "ADDDDD": Lawl

we did manage to pull two ips to give to you. We later had deo go talk to Kats and she pretty much said jack shit, said nothings going to happen, even with the prove provided. They trolled and got away with it. This is why xG has a bad name. You just let people do anything.

the two ips-

<12:51:59> "Psycho": 74.115.0.202

<12:55:39> "Psycho": 24.160.170.154

Could be behind proxy, I'm not sure.

Hopefully something can be handled. Thanks

Also i am rabid, I have no intentions of trolling, This account can be banned after, Also i do not have permission to post in member ban request or what ever.-request move. But as i said i do not want to troll i just want these toxic members removed from the clan.

Gyazo - 1521c76221d228392ab06540b7400f32.png

The screenshot of chat, and below is a saved screen of Superkiller saying that Darkwolf did go in there and his name was ADHD, when I asked darkwolf about it, he said (over voice) "I didn't go in there, I don't want to go over there."

[MEDIA=imgur]ImbQbX7[/MEDIA]

^Image taken incase of edit.

just saying darkwolf didnt troll he was simply asking for towlie, his name was adhd and didnt do spam or anything.

@@serbiansnaga @Brian I do think something should be done, Superkiller has stated that ADHD is Darkwolf, it is assumed that ADDDDD is mythic.

It was stated that the entire time they were spamming on mics from when they joined their TS, when the players were all playing League.

No proof was given of the mic spam as nobody had time to record it, and everything I have been given has been presented, (the screenshot to back the copy/paste of chat.) I have spoken with them, and they were very annoyed with the disturbance caused, banned them, and according to them: "I joined the xg TS, went in their channel and told them to not come back to our TS because they are fucking annoying faggots."

@@serbiansnaga @Brian I do think something should be done, Superkiller has stated that ADHD is Darkwolf, it is assumed that ADDDDD is mythic.

It was stated that the entire time they were spamming on mics from when they joined their TS, when the players were all playing League.

No proof was given of the mic spam as nobody had time to record it, and everything I have been given has been presented, (the screenshot to back the copy/paste of chat.) I have spoken with them, and they were very annoyed with the disturbance caused, banned them, and according to them: "I joined the xg TS, went in their channel and told them to not come back to our TS because they are fucking annoying faggots."

Apparently they threatened them as well ( the non-xg people) with their IPs.

How can you even verify what was said on mic or anything? It makes 0 sense, The proof is in the text, We said get there ip's so we can give it to serb\chrono\etc Tried to get someone to do something, i don't understand how you can go anything on voice, Or just there saying. Honestly, This community does nothing to punish people. <-- venting. But it's what ever, They trolled it's one of your rules to not troll other clans\ team speaks when it happens nothing is done. I can't believe your going off of what you heard on voice. Just them trying to save their own asses.