DerpO_o

Mature Voice rule is not enforced enough.

What about AppleJack

Apple Jack usually listens when I tell him/her to not use his/her mic. I only have to mute him/her on occassion, where as I have to mute Harry or Cygnus pretty much every time they're on (or another staff member does).

-1, who cares? its a game, i might be more tolerant since i have a bunch of younger siblings mainly sisters with high pitched voices, but I only mute Harry since hes truly annoying, Cygnus doesnt break rules and is still partially mature most of the time, just a speech impediment, and Apple Jack is allowed to use mic as far as im concerned, voice isnt even that bad.

who cares?

A lot of people care. Why do a lot of people seem to hate the xbox LIVE community (especially the CoD community)? Because a lot of younger kids go on and play, and tons of people simply can't deal with the immature voices. If someone comes onto our server, and sees annoying little shits like Harry and Cygnus getting to use their mic and staff is doing nothing, especially when we have a rule saying that you aren't allowed to use your mic unless you have a mature voice, it's going to drive people away. Just my opinion, not really trying to start a huge debate over this.

Make this be enforce. I tell Apple Jack that he cant use his mic and he always says shadow lets me. so wtf shadow has more powers and say over me.

Whether or not someone has a voice mature enough to use their mic is up to the staff that is on currently. If ShadowSpy isn't on, and the other staff members on agree with you, then you decide whether or not he/her can use his/her mic.

HARRY

SHOULD

BE

BANNED

+1 He was also told like 20000000 times to not use his mic. Plus he has been given too many chances. God, this isn't even a ban thread.

if you guys hate harry so much just go make a server ban request instead of just saying to ban him actually do something. the fact he actually has broken so many rules and still doesn't learn the rules is sad. i'm sure if someone made it it would be +1 in a minute. next time he breaks rules or something just use that as proof and have him banned. this isn't even about his voice (which can be argued as a problem) just his constant rule breaking.

Granted, it Is a rule, and as a rule it should be openly enforced. The thing is, when you have exceptions with players such as PuppyLuv, it makes it completely unfair for any other player with a high-voice. With that in mind, it's why I normally gauge the reaction of the majority of the players on the server before coming to a verdict. If Majority finds their voice annoying, then I will tell the offending player to stop using their mic. If Majority doesn't care, then the game carries on like normal

That's still not right. I've seen a LOT of people wanted PuppyLuv muted, but thanks to Silence derping and saying she can talk there's just no point in enforcing the rule in any way whatsoever. The leader of a clan shouldn't be doing shit that will piss people off, and breaking rules for individual people. I say just rid it from the rules completely and say that people using mics must ACT mature, rather than sound it.

I'm still muting PuppyLuv if she acts like a twat

Harry just shouldn't use his mic. period.

I'm not sure if any admin/whatever have told Cygnus and/or AppleJack (I think they are the same person, really. no shits given what anyone else says) :3

but really? atleast enforce it a little bit. It's been voted that ONE of them are to not allowed to use their mic and then a staff member says they can use it?

ban everyone