Sign in to follow this  
Priggles

F2P players and the trade server.

Should we have an automatic kick plugin for F2P players? (On the trade server)  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should we have an automatic kick plugin for F2P players? (On the trade server)

Obviously this thread is about F2Ps on the trade server. Many players on the trade server question why we allow F2Ps on a TRADE server. I'm not gonna side with anyone on this one, just gonna put this up as a certified Priggles Inc. Debate area thingy. Yeah. Vote, 'nd shtuff.

EDIT: I feel as if some people are getting offended, so I'll justt say it again. I'm not taking sides >.>

EDIT: I should also add that F2Ps can trade. No point in kicking them.

Few of them, and most don't follow the rules and act like they're keyboard only has the WASD buttons (they don't respond to people who tell them they're doing something wrong). Many of them spawncamp and bodyblock.

Few of them, and most don't follow the rules and act like they're keyboard only has the WASD buttons (they don't respond to people who tell them they're doing something wrong). Many of them spawncamp and bodyblock.

And that is the reason why we have mods and admins.

This is just like the Wolven Domain shit. Don't just ban them all for being different. Only bring down the hammer on the dickheads who spawn camp and are unresponsive.

This is just like the Wolven Domain shit. Don't just ban them all for being different. Only bring down the hammer on the dickheads who spawn camp and are unresponsive.

^This, anyway I guess I should give my opinion on this, Im basicly going to say what Legend said, only block/ban players who are hackers, rule breakers, etc. Everyone should have a chance to play on the server and if they break rules then deal with it then, dont block players who havent put money into a free game thats stupid. -1

You can't judge a group of people(f2ps) by a few people from the group(bodyblockers, spawncampers etc.). As Previously stated, f2ps can trade items given to them and can also trade through steam. If you think about it, do you dislike f2ps just because they are f2ps? Or do you dislike f2ps because of how some act.

I am kind of on both side. some f2ps can be annoying(not saying all are), but some know that they can trade but not everyone gets that. So that is probably why people hate F2Ps so much.