DMTwired

gaming computer 900$ builds

post gaming computers for ~900$, monitor included aprox. 23" would be decent. no OS, keyboard, mouse needed... use pcpartpicker for builds

well depending on which CPU you want comes first.....AMD or Intel but after that I imagine someone could put a decent one together because mine was about 900 to start and it ran everything fine I just needed a graphics card upgrade but I ran a i3 intel duo but by now I would go up to at least a i5 or i7 if you want to use a Intel but for AMD I havent really looked into theirs so I dont really have an opinion on those..goodluck c:

Everything is really sexy. I would like to say that if you could try and save up and get a SSD for your OS install, then that would be a perfect build. It's amazing right now IMO, but an SSD is well worth the investment.

gkoo, plz dont post shocked links please, serious thread here. and vegalyp im waiting till ssd's have more space and are cheaper

Get an AMD CPU (6300 is a great budget one).

I'd have to say the NVIDIA GTX 660, 8 gb RAM

a nice case, I know aerocool do some amazing ones.

A decent fan/liquid cooler, cheap keyboard (Logitech) then either a Madcatz, Roccat, or a cheap Razer mouse.

Any cheap PSU from 700-900W would cover you fine, try to go for a Corsair, Silverstone, you know, something known for good quality. Then a cheap monitor off of ebay. Did I miss anything?

System Build - PCPartPicker (I saw the link and made a build off of the site aswell)