Cows

There needs to be some way to identify that your applying for xG

What I mean is there should be something in game such as a putting (xG-App) in your name or something like that. Just to notify members in your game that your currently applying. It would be really helpful. Moo

This was done before with xG-r- tags. It was highly disliked and wasn't in place for long before it was removed. I don't think it would really be a good thing to do because it can cause a lot of confusion regarding who is in xG or just applying.

Yes, I remember the xG-r thing but besides that. What about a side clan (or whatever it is called) like the (xG-rep)? couldn't there be one, but besides (rep) it says (app)? People don't get confused about that im pretty sure.

Show us that you aren't just another player on a Jailbreak server. Show us that you are unique in your own way, and I guarantee people will almost immediately notice you. In this case, don't try to follow what other people do. Do your own thang. I see a lot of people copying others because they notice they get a lot of attention, and it really doesn't work. Don't worry, if you can prove in servers that you're knowledgeable and are just a great guy in general, you'll be in soon enough!

And as others have said, this idea was scrapped due to the confusion going on amongst members and players.

- Dat guy, Forest

H

call warden in JB and have lots of dolphin days and then get infinite +1s

Haha yeah I guess. but please do remember guys this thread isn't about tips on getting +1 s its about a possible idea on a way to identify that you have an app up. Moo

Thankyou by the way

I have my own handbooks its called "How to Tarp" the writer is me and this inspired me to writes from all the times i tarped and many others, i mean many other MANY OTHERS!

what you do is copy the link on your app and send it to admins by teamchat @ and the link, then publicly do it with normal chat, and finally send steam messages to people who are in xG. Some people wont go check for new apps, so link them to your app and never say can you +1 me you will just get -1s. this is a tip for all new players wanting to join xG. and love you all :)

You get an automatic +1 from me if you successfully pull off a slavery day, torture day, or a test the experimental gas day. I'm pretty fucked in the brain I know.