Xemnas

Charrax

Member's Name:

Charrax

Member's Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:9310913

Information:

I am fairly new to xG though but I'v heard and seen that xG is a very nice community. I had no intention on making this today until Charrax said this...

Charrax is not only rude but disrespectful to pretty much everyone he talks to.

687474703a2f2f6934382e74696e797069632e636f6d2f6678666470322e6a7067

687474703a2f2f6935302e74696e797069632e636f6d2f326931637036622e706e67

In Teamspeak Charrax constantly makes fun of others and me but then says he is only joking. Well i don't care if you are joking or not it still hurts us on the inside.

Now Charrax has also put ads onto the Garry's Mod servers. Why? well here you go.

[MEDIA=imgur]Ec5H2Vb[/MEDIA]

The money made from this "donation" goes to xG not Charrax.

I have spoken to many members of the Garry's Mod division and the majority do not wish Charrax to be the division leader.

@autumn @@serbiansnaga @@Duckii @Brian @@Sousei @@Bane @@Phobic @@GavinFree @@Tarikozd @@Shaggy

I am going to -1 this. Like I told you, Charrax isn't perfect. I can recognize that and so can everyone else. However, nobody is perfect to begin with and no one will ever be, aside from Jesus. That being said, I think he does a pretty dang good job as Division Leader. He has recently added close to ten new maps, a new and better voting system, and a while back he made logs available for all to see in-game. Can he be abusive in chat or Teamspeak? Yes. Does he hold grudges for minor things? Yes. He is a lot of things: some bad, some good. However, I think he is the best Division Leader for GMod.

I think my strict and rude way of running things works. :D

Lol whitetext. Too cute. Did you ever stop to think that I was not serious? In fact I ALWAYS say I am not serious. But I hear you are abusing your moderator powers and RDMing as staff! You honestly think I would have a friendly opinion to people who break rules and are general trolls?

Lol this isnt enough proof. Good luck.

+1 recently been annoyed with how the gmod div been running lately. Charrax has been running the gmod div to the ground. Charrax runs the div like a dictatorship. All the admins/mods are his pawns. Most of them are promoted not because they are suitable for the position, but because he likes them.

Plently of times in the past have he over exaggerated, especially the bans. Examples:

Tarikozd - Garry's ModDuplolas - Gmod^ Notice how all the admins vouch? All the admins tend to cockride on Charrax, probably because he told them to. Im pretty sure there will be -1 from most of the admins/mods from gmod div cause all of them dickride Charrax. Most of the admins arent even active anymore, they barely go on. Scooter wrote a huge paragraph on Tarik's ban protest but you do realize these 8months i've played on xg TTT, I haven't seen him on more then 5 times.

Example of him threatening me and over exaggerating the facts when It wasn't a big deal:

[MEDIA=imgur]jJZ67AT[/MEDIA]

One day later, he said I had tabs of bans when he just said i've been doing good. HE BULLSHITS SO MUCH!

He is power hungry and threatens people to listen to him. He haven't changed since the last member protest. He had enough time to change, and hes still the same asshole and douche. He never listens to opinions, and the server doesn't get regularly updated until recently. He always requires the server to be populated but why? He needs money, for every player that signs on, he gets money from the ads.

Proof: Charrax

^ Everything stated up there is still happening with Charrax.

P.S. I think he might be stealing money from xg. The server's are xenogamers right? He has ads up in motd, and hes taking it for personal use because hes jobless? How long can you be to steal from xg, lol you dont host the servers. It should go to xg. Unless Silence knows about this and made a deal with him; hes stealing from xg.

Heres my problem. I was angry today, and did direct it at Xemnas more then i should, but in the last month the servers have been empty? Why? Because it seems the only thing we do is ban anyone who breaks any rules. It seems our mods/admins forgot how to slay people and give them a chance to smarten up. Maybe 1/3 of the people i see banned ever get a slay or much of a chance to smarten up. But, then many times over, without tossing names, admins/mods etc will do things that they ban people for, and nothing happens. I do stupid shit, im not gonna argue that, we screw around with other members of XG and do things, I even shot Xemnas at the begginning of a round yesterday because I was screwing around and accidentally shot not realize the round just started. I took my slay which i deserved, but if i was not XG i guarantee i would have been permed. What it comes down to is we are not welcoming at all to new members who join the servers, we ban when we should slay, and people with power abuse it when it isnt appropriate (im all for screwing around, if other people are in agreement, but if people want to play real round of TTT powers cant be abused or used for personal gain) What really got me mad is one guy rdmed 3 people one round, no one did anything even tho i protested, 2 the next round as D, nothing. Then a round after an I shot a mod and got permed for it, well if your gonna enforce the rules, enforce the rules, not when it benefits only you.

I don't feel like getting too involved with this as I'm going on vacation, but Charrax; you have had your problems with this in the past and were given a second chance.

Charrax

And really the personal issue that I've never agreed with are all the perm bans that take place on the server. As an admin I just thought it was a bit excessive that tons and tons of people instantly get a perm ban for say, 1 rdm that in some cases may have been simple misunderstandings. I just never thought it was my right to question since it was the way he ran it I guess.

I myself feel than i have not been giving people a chance lately. I should be slaying and not banning instantly, with faggot in their ban reason. If the server is reset and all bans are gone i want to try to give people chances. After this thread i have a feeling i wont be playing ttt much longer.

-1 charrax is on his own level of being an asshole and managing things. Guess what. It works!

But it's not and the daily amount of people on the TTT server are to show for it.

Time to finish this.

This is a response to Sousei's post.

1) Admins and Mods are promoted by performance. Venom Destroyer for example. He has been sending me STEAM_IDs for such a long time. So I thought that was a great admin skill to get and report STEAM_IDs.

2) Scooter has been on the server nearly constantly.

3) I dont think you understood Tarik's ban. It wasnt a ban on TTT for what he did on DarkRP. It was a build up of all the douchy things he has done since joining xG. Also that wasn't just me. I asked Aeon and both Super Admins.

4) [MEDIA=imgur]jJZ67AT[/MEDIA] this isn't a threat. This is a warning. Admins warn people all the time. I was actually trying to help you out by notifying you. I said you were doing good recently. The tab was still there. I meant you werent adding to the tab.

5) The original reason for my member protest was ruled false because some of the things that I was being protested on were actually ending up on my side in the long run. Hence why I am Div again.

6) Silence authorized me to use Google Adsense. Stop being so ignorant. It makes (without clicks) 50 cents a day. With clicks about 4-8$ a day. That is really low. In fact if I even tried to put that money towards the server there would be literally, 100 percent, no difference at all.

But it's not and the daily amount of people on the TTT server are to show for it.

The declining members are actually (This is after asking old regulars and recent regulars I noticed who stopped playing) because of school. This server was 32/32 in the summer to such a degree that no mods could even join if they had to.