Xemnas

Charrax

The protest about Brian involved Brian RDM'ing everyone and trolling the server.

This protest is about Charrax being a very blunt person who doesnt usually assuage the truth, and you were offended by it.

I'm seeing no connection nor am I sensing any irony in the situation.

-1 to this menber protest on charrax.

-Charrax is a strict person,wich i like because i hate trollers.

-Charrax did nothing bad AT ALL. hes a good div.

-Even though the gmod servers a re empty he tries to populate it.

i see nothing but good job from him.

The protest about Brian involved Brian RDM'ing everyone and trolling the server.

This protest is about Charrax being a very blunt person who doesnt usually assuage the truth, and you were offended by it.

I'm seeing no connection nor am I sensing any irony in the situation.

The irony is that Charrax doesn't follow his own rules, and the fact that I get complaints about him adds to the situation.

It honestly seems everybody here is incredibly biased toward one side or another. I am an admin for Gmod and I will try my best to make a honest response without personal issues or anything else that could contribute to a biased response.

People say that Charrax disrespects them and that it offends them. Others say it's just the way he is and that it doesn't matter; he's just being honest. Well, disrespect in my opinion should be looked on an individual basis. What you say may be taken light to some people, especially friends - but others it may be taken much more seriously. (Hence, the offended)

The fact of the matter is that you should be sensitive to ALL people and simply can't excuse somebody's complaint about disrespect as: "It's just the way he is" or, "He just speaks the truth". The whole concept of respect is adapting to the feelings of others and being considerate about them.

As for the banning of people. I have always thought that all the perms were very excessive for say, single rdms that in some cases may have been misunderstandings. But it's my understanding that all bans have been/are going to be lifted, so that is good.

Also, something I have noticed is that there is seemingly a lot of hostile behavior from admins/mods in TTT towards new players or players in general. An example is bronies. I'm not a brony and and honestly don't really get how people could like that kind of show but an enforced policy of basic hostility towards them isn't very nice to say the least.

However, though strict, Charrax does have an effective form of discipline in the server which keeps them running smoothly and usually without rule breakers. (Only thing is, as previously mentioned, the basic trigger happiness in which bans were distributed. But this problem has been/is going to be dealt with)

The last thing that I want to add is that Charrax has had a previous member protest, so people may want to look over that before they instantly jump into any conclusions on this thread for or against.

However, though strict, Charrax does have an effective form of discipline in the server which keeps them running smoothly and usually without rule breakers. (Only thing is, as previously mentioned, the basic trigger happiness in which bans were distributed. But this problem has been/is going to be dealt with)

Oh it's effective all right:

15:32:56 FAdmin Action: Charrax (STEAM_0:0:9310913) Godded themselves

15:32:56 FAdmin Action: Charrax (STEAM_0:0:9310913) Godded themselves

15:32:57 FAdmin Action: Charrax (STEAM_0:0:9310913) Ungodded themselves

15:33:02 Jake: /drop

15:33:02 Diabeetus (STEAM_0:1:51354336) Attempted to pick up a weapon_fas_m3s90

15:33:04 TheLostCunt (STEAM_0:0:14736993) Attempted to pick up a weapon_fas_m16a2

15:33:07 Lapis: Where can I find the guns store?

15:33:12 "FairerAura<116><STEAM_0:0:39889374><>" disconnected (reason "Disconnect by user.")

15:33:12 FairerAura (STEAM_0:0:39889374) Disconnected

Oh it's effective all right:

15:cat:2:56 FAdmin Action: Charrax (STEAM_0:0:9310913) Godded themselves

15:cat:2:56 FAdmin Action: Charrax (STEAM_0:0:9310913) Godded themselves

15:cat:2:57 FAdmin Action: Charrax (STEAM_0:0:9310913) Ungodded themselves

15:cat:3:02 Jake: /drop

15:cat:3:02 Diabeetus (STEAM_0:1:51354336) Attempted to pick up a weapon_fas_m3s90

15:cat:3:04 TheLostCunt (STEAM_0:0:14736993) Attempted to pick up a weapon_fas_m16a2

15:cat:3:07 Lapis: Where can I find the guns store?

15:cat:3:12 "FairerAura<116><STEAM_0:0:cat:9889374><>" disconnected (reason "Disconnect by user.")

15:cat:3:12 FairerAura (STEAM_0:0:cat:9889374) Disconnected

That was about me being "possibly godded" during a raid (Which I wasnt).

Ask Serbian because when that happened I was telling Serbian "I just godded myself, so I cannot have been godded".