Everyone has seen spamming happen before, whether it is chat spam, mic spam, or spamming for warden. Let us start off with chat spam since I typed that first.

Chat Spam - If a person says something in chat four or more times, that is considered spamming.

If someone however happens to do that, Admin, please look out for them spammers in the chat.

Mic Spam - If a CT or a T has their mic down but not saying anything for a really long time

(10 seconds or longer) that is considered Mic Spamming. If a CT is warden and giving orders while another CT has their mic over talking, trying to talk over warden for the fun of it. That is considered Mic Spamming. (If a CT is trying to tell a T to drop a gun, and talking over warden it is not Mic Spamming) Admins...do your job and mute these people.

Spamming For Warden - If a CT has their mic held at the end of the round and it still is on starting at the start of the new round that is Spamming For Warden. If a CT wants warden and presses his mic at the very very end of the round, making it seem like he just pushed it at the start of the new round...well..that is Spamming For Warden. I've seen a lot of Admins do this. Admins you say this person spammed for warden but then you don't pass it. If you see someone spam, just pass it. Don't be afraid.

Let us help clean up Spammers xG!

While on topic with this, let's take a look at spamming Forums too...

No i'm just kidding, i'm not gonna be a total asshole, however; you Have been posting a lot of short/simple replies to certain threads (some even being gravedug). Just a friendly heads up that it bugs some members when they see someone posting such a short un-needed sentence or two (cough, @@DrPepperPhreak, cough).

While on topic with this, let's take a look at spamming Forums too...

No i'm just kidding, i'm not gonna be a total asshole, however; you Have been posting a lot of short/simple replies to certain threads (some even being gravedug). Just a friendly heads up that it bugs some members when they see someone posting such a short un-needed sentence or two (cough, @@DrPepperPhreak, cough).

Im sorry i just need 100 posts D: ill stop spamming

Also, know that if you are intending to apply for Moderator status, we are currently not taking applications for it

as well as if we were, and you spammed for it, you would get -1d and your app closed because you are immature in the fact that you had spammed just to apply for moderator.