DarkWolf6052

Random Name Caller

This is the reason "General" was split into "General" and "Fast Lane" where the latter did not count towards posts or anything, because of threads like these.

I think fast lane should be remade, for things completely irrelevant, and general should be what it is in the title. General. as we are a community, that would imply Gaming as the GENERAL topic, and anything on games would be accepted (including hardware for games)

For the time being, please take these stupid threads to /bad idea/? (/bi/)

You guys don't really need to post spam though. There is this great feature called "edit post" that would allow you to update your post with new pictures, instead of just making a new reply for every new name you make.

ai49.tinypic.com_2802rmg.thumb.jpg.c99021348d97474890877876bbea35cb.jpg

ai769.photobucket.com_albums_xx334_Sian_Robinson_NameCallerResult_zps6d0083cc.thumb.png.fc858075e1878c969e5058cd46056a73.png

My results for this thing. Have to say the music is quite peppy and having to keep my result up for a period of nearly 10 minutes while I got the screen cap ready to upload has really got it in my head. Time to get out the "Home Improvement" noise to compensate for this.