Pbever

Pbever - Counter-Strike: Source

@@Forest he's saying the kid is completely lying. Saying that day was his "first day." Look at the logs, he had been on 3 times before.

At what intervals?

I do join some servers randomly and play for a while, if I am ever playing Jailbreak I normally just find it boring and leave within less than 10 minutes. If I had joined before, I must've completely forgotten about that.

This was the first day I was taking it seriously and was actually enjoying it.

Actually, and i wasn't even there, its not your first day, because i have seen you on xG servers multiple times, the only reason im looking at this is because i remembered your name, so thats a lie, but i think the CT ban should be shortened, but the week ban is valid, and should be waited out.

i think the CT ban should be shortened, but the week ban is valid, and should be waited out.

I wasn't there when this happened, but I know this wasn't your first day like Shadow said. However you do seem genuine with your apology and I think you should get a second chance. The CT ban should definately be shortened, but the server ban is fairly short already and I don't think it should be shortened. Taking away the server ban would basically allowing him to get away with ban evasion.

Let me go ahead and resolve this. Since it's my ban, I will unban him from the server, but for the punishment changing, you get a two week teamban. We have to arrange a time you will be on the server when I'm on so that I can, or another staff member can teamban you for two weeks. This way you're able to play, but aren't allowed to be a CT for two weeks.

-Unbanned, teamban pending, also @@Gkoo @@Forest @@PiNoYPsYcHo Let others know if they see Pbever, teamban him for the length of 20160 for reason "Ban protest changed" and once its up, I'll see about linking this thread on the bans list.

It says there rebanned for 20160. That's 2 weeks. It didn't screen cap the part where I unbanned him unfortunately. The reason for the ban was "Banned to CT ban; protest accepted", as ordered to by Darkwolf. If anymore information is needed let me know.

Edit: The protest accepted didn't show up in source bans. But that is why he was re-ct banned. I would assume because of the ; .

@@DarkWolf6052 @@Pbever@Forest

ba_jail_canyondam_v4_fix0017.thumb.jpg.a538f5ef9f63dbd56609c55e90cd98c1.jpg