TheDarkAssassin_

Banned:

No

Previously in xG:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Further Information:

Hello xG members and staff I am interested in joining you. I would like to get more active in the xG community and have been playing jailbreak for probably 1-2 years. I also play on the RPG surf server. My goal is to eventually become a xG moderator/admin. I would very much like to better the xG servers. Thank you for your time.

- TheDarkAssassin_

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

TheDarkAssassin_

Steam ID:

TheDarkAssassin_

Banned:

No

Previously in xG:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Further Information:

Hello xG members and staff I am interested in joining you. I would like to get more active in the xG community and have been playing jailbreak for probably 1-2 years. I also play on the RPG surf server. My goal is to eventually become a xG moderator/admin. I would very much like to better the xG servers. Thank you for your time.

- TheDarkAssassin_

I forgot to say that I am interested in becoming active on TeamSpeak if I become a part of the xG community.

Gunna stick with a 0 for now. First off your a great guy, you know some of the motd (brush up on that a little bit).

I dont see you warden to often, try to do that more so we can see that you know the motd better. Haven't seen you to active before like 2 weeks ago. You have argued against freekills to admins, (from a personal experience while your applying) its a bad idea.

M:7/10

A:6/10

If you played under a different name then what was that name? we would be able to MAYBE be able to remember you, I personally never seen you play, henceforth this vote would be a 0 for me right now. get on and make a (good) name for yourself