Wolfovich - Counter-Strike: Source

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

Wolfovich

Steam ID:

0:1:63393382

Information:

I am a diligent, meticulous player with experience in jailbreak from 1.6 and source.

What does this have to do with a ban? Unless you posted this in the wrong sub-forum? @@Chrono /whoever to check this out or move it.

Not my job but I have some sort of experience with this. Please specify what you did like mass freekil and leave or something worse. To earn a perm ct ban you have to do soemthing really bad. Thats pretty much it, I suggest talking to a DM over steam private chat to "check the ban list" or whatever its called.

~Thanks Eden

-1 Lied in game about the ban. Even after I confronted you with why you were banned you still sat there and lied to my face telling me that I was lying.

I can't seem to find any history of this player being banned on our servers anywhere.

Is this your actual steam id? What about your in-game name is that real?

mass free kills can be accidental but the lieing part that @Vector said that you did infront of his face, ball face lieing to him was a no-go. You need to find a different server to play on if your going to do this plus you gave no reasoning or apologies to get unbanned.

Hmm, if i remember correctly you just randomly started spraying people down and i instateamban you immediately. This does not look anything like a protest, please provide information and why you think you should be unbanned.

@@Wolfovich you have one day to provide any further information regarding this ban appeal (this time tomorrow). Should you fail to reply at all, this thread will be closed and your ban appeal denied.

This ban appeal has been #Denied and #Closed under the following reasons:

- Failure to provide any information

- No reply upon being asked

~ Forgotten in the Lost Woods