Mythic - Counter-Strike: Source

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

Mythic

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:33672384

Information:

The reason I was banned, and I know people are mad at me, but I smited @all on the CSS:JB server and was permanently banned for this. The reason i want to be unbanned is because when Sinnly did this + banned lollerskater, he was only banned for 2 mounths, so I do not understand why this is a perma ban on me.

+1 what mythic did was wrong but was it worth a perm server ban? when sinly got 2 months and a day, doesn't that seem a bit unfair to you guys?

when sinly got 2 months

Sinly was permanently banned at first. The only reason sinly's ban was shortened to 2 months was because Poncher said it was ok. It was a rare exception, and nothing more.

Oh yeah and -1. After your little fit from getting banned on TeamSpeak or whatever happened, you were given an incredibly generous gift of being let back into xG without having to re-apply, and getting to keep your moderator status on CS:S. Smiting @all clearly showed that you didn't deserve this second chance, and that you should stay banned. Maybe a few months down the road you can resubmit this ban protest and I'll definitely changing this vouch.

You were given a position to be a leader, you went and trolled on other servers, got demoted. You were given a position to moderate, and be a role model, you abused that and got demoted. I think you need to think this through and finally realize that this clan will not accept your childish acts for YouTube views, then you should be unbanned and we can all play this game like it was intended to be played. -1 for unbanning, until you can act like a big boy when you fill big boy shoes.

on top of that, sinly had been with the community for a long time, he was a long time admin, and had helped out where there were problems, he would get on just to admin the servers when nobody else was.

-1 you were and are nothing but a nuisance.

+1. All I see here is a bunch of try hards. He smited at all. You know how many times I have seen higher ups that aren't co-leaders smite @all? Reportedly Warrior smited at all last night. So apparently if you get good with the community and get a higher rank you can smite at all and no one gives a fuck? I don't see the problem with unbanning him.

He did it on purpose but why. It was immature of what you did, instead of !smite all you could have worked things out other wise. Doing it for "fun" is no reason because that is dumb. Idk its a hard decsion, personally I kinda liked you because you were fair and dealt with things accordingly but when I saw this I was shocked. Kinda hard to decide for this but I have come to the conclusion of -1. People say that xG is full of trolls and people who make it bad, and if we bring back those peoples it just makes it worse. Sorry man but Gl on getting back in.

Thanks, Eden

Reportedly Warrior smited at all last night.

Do you have proof that he did this? If you do lets ban him. I know you said "reportedly", but if there is a chance he didn't actually do it, why use that as a reason to +1?

@@John well if you see a higher up do it, you can still report, or stand up to them

-1, since this is right after you already trolled and lost div,left then rejoined llke not even a day or two later(where you should have lost mod in the first place), plus the constant rule breaking,nothing makes you someone who deserves go come back, if ban was to be shortened( even though abusing as previous or current paid mod is supposed to be perm anyway) then you should be stripped of member status, with no chance of reearning(or repurchasing I should say) mod.