Rhododendron

Regarding GMOD Division

Lol. A HUD in Derma is probably the most difficult Lua.

You couldn't even code a sprayblocker script. You couldn't even get textures to work on a model!

Yea fuck those models, and the sprayblocker wouldn't work because I had Server/Client side hooks.

Yea fuck those models, and the sprayblocker wouldn't work because I had Server/Client side hooks.

Yeah GMod 13 it should have been shared with maybe one "if CLIENT then" in it to send the VGUI parts of the steamid (When you look at the spray)

Lol. A HUD in Derma is probably the most difficult Lua.

You couldn't even code a sprayblocker script. You couldn't even get textures to work on a model!

Eh, only took me little time to start learning the positioning, color, contrast, and the way the code was laid out.

I quote this "the money went nowhere because nobody clicked on the ads in the first place"

you don't get free money from the ads in gmod, you have to click on them.

regarding the coding. charrax was actively adding and changing player load outs, and rules to attempt to make the game more enjoyable. I believe that the information you provided was incorrect and inappropriate no-one asked for large changes, and if changes were requested either charrax said no and explained why, or he made an attempt said added nothing much needed changing, we asked for things, but it was only to make the game for regulars more interesting/ easier.

the ddos attacks did NOT come from charrax, I was with him the entire day, and we were both discussing about how some ass hat is going to blame it on us and we'll end up banned on the servers -.- I believe this was just bad timing.

another note, bronies were NEVER B.O.S. they would only be banned if they started problems with other players regarding their "brony" life.

let it be known that I have no malicious intention to hurt/ damage the playing experience on xG, and if anyone from this recent bandwagon attempts to do so, there will be VERY harsh repercussions.

I quote this "the money went nowhere because nobody clicked on the ads in the first place"

you don't get free money from the ads in gmod, you have to click on them.

regarding the coding. charrax was actively adding and changing player load outs, and rules to attempt to make the game more enjoyable. I believe that the information you provided was incorrect and inappropriate no-one asked for large changes, and if changes were requested either charrax said no and explained why, or he made an attempt said added nothing much needed changing, we asked for things, but it was only to make the game for regulars more interesting/ easier.

the ddos attacks did NOT come from charrax, I was with him the entire day, and we were both discussing about how some ass hat is going to blame it on us and we'll end up banned on the servers -.- I believe this was just bad timing.

another note, bronies were NEVER B.O.S. they would only be banned if they started problems with other players regarding their "brony" life.

let it be known that I have no malicious intention to hurt/ damage the playing experience on xG, and if anyone from this recent bandwagon attempts to do so, there will be VERY harsh repercussions.

Changing load outs is basic, I'm pretty sure anyone who runs a DarkRP server can do it especially as Lua+gmod is well documented.

It was a blan server with a few things from workshop. In the end, it wasn't really unique.

Let's get back to the subject folks... We lost people in the community over GMOD division, if any reason there is no one to blame now since its coming back up. Sure it was shut down BLAME whoever you want, you can blame me. Mostly blame @Death God cause he is such a fucking pussy. ANYWAYS! the gmod division is coming back. No worries

This is pretty much bullshit, I'm not even joking, Charrax was running the server fine and everyone was fine with the server, not one person I'm sure was having problems with it.

But now that this is happening well that's just horse shit, it really is.

If charrax is coding something for the server well he isn't gonna finish it in one second, shit takes time.

Another thing is I did join xG cause of the gmod division, unless it comes back then there is no point of me being on xG.

Seriously all was fine until this bullshit came up.