I don't like how things are being run. The clan is full of idiots and good people. Shame that the good people are either gone, or will leave.

@autumn - You abuse and cause problems that are too serious. Every owner has a right to do some of the abuse you do... but you go too far. You abuse and cause problems then scapegoat it on others. But you are still a good person at heart who knows what he is doing and I am very happy you honored our deal. I will not trash xG when I am gone.

@@PiNoYPsYcHo - You should be C.

@@serbiansnaga - You should be L.

@Brian - Even though we had problems, we also had good times. See you. You are always welcome.

@@DMTwired - You are the best admin I ever had. If you ever leave xG and I gain a rank in another community, you can expect a high rank.

@rest - See you. Don't bother playing on the new xG GMod servers, if you want to good old ones then I will be hosting some that you can ask the IP for in a PM or when I join the TS.

See you all.

(No I am not joining VjB or any of the "Competitors". If I do make a clan it will be strictly GMod (Maybe like 2 servers in CS:S at most).

Damn.. bye Charrax, I'll miss you, you got me into this clan, and I greatly appreciate that. It has changed since I first joined, but I don't plan to leave. Keep in contact on Steam or Teamspeak </3

i know that you want me to join. i know that a lot of other members have followed and might be following, but the majority of people i know will stay and that causes me to stay. i will bop around your server to see whats up but my place is here in the xG community. Good luck.

-Death God

@rest - See you. Don't bother playing on the new xG GMod servers, if you want to good old ones then I will be hosting some that you can ask the IP for in a PM or when I join the TS.

(No I am not joining VjB or any of the "Competitors". If I do make a clan it will be strictly GMod (Maybe like 2 servers in CS:S at most).

You know, by using the money you got from xG's Gmod Division.

Bye.

You know, by using the money you got from xG's Gmod Division.

How ignorant are you? We didn't use the money for that, we had several people donate to help us.

How ignorant are you? We didn't use the money for that, we had several people donate to help us.

Ah. So you decided to use the motd on random shit rather than the new clan lolz.