xGJake

Official [xG-Member] Steam Group

[xG-Member] is a group for members of the clan XenoGamers. You will be invited to join when you are accepted into the clan or if you are already in the clan. You are permitted to decline or accept the invite. This is merely for in-game use so players can recognize you as a member. The clan tag [xG-Member] is the same as the [xG] tag in your name.

*If you have left or have been kicked out of the clan you will also be kicked out of this group.*

Current Moderators, Officers, and Founder:

Founder:

Jake

Moderators:

Darkwolf

Pinoypscho

Gkoo

Forest

Officers:

N/A

Moderators/Admins of the Group:

The moderators/admins are chosen by trust/worth. You can earn group moderator/officer if you prove your worth and trust.

[xG]- Promoted if deemed worthy and has earned the trust/worth.

[xG:M]- Promoted if deemed worthy and has earned the trust/worth.

[xG:A]- Promoted if deemed worthy and has earned the trust/worth.

[xG: DM]- Automatically assigned as Moderator/Officer.

[xG: DL] or [xG: D]- Automatically assigned as Moderator/Officer.

[xG:C]- Automatically assigned as Officer.

[xG:L]- Automatically assigned as Officer.

*Trust/worth will be viewed by me and other group moderators/officers from this point and time on*

If you wish to be invited to this group (and you're a member) simply follow this format below.

Steam Name:

Forum Name:

Primary Division:

Going to talk to the Community Night leader about linking [xG-Member] with the community night.

Will help notify people that the community is going on faster and easier.

@@Echo or whoever is in charge (I also was told that Community Night was put on hold for today 4/20/13)

Name: [xG:RH:FBI] Kenji

Forum Name: You... You can see it top left. Dont see why this part is here. But just in case you are too lazy to look slightly top left. Its nebulastar1.

Division: I dont have a set division. But i mostly play on TF2, CS:GO and CS:S

So is this just a steam group with every xG member in it? Like a clan roster?

This group is more of bringing everyone together and is a group for the members of the clan. You can say it is like a staff roster ,but I believe it is more of something for the members to be recognized. This will also help keep track of community nights, competitions, and more!

Name: [xG:RH:FBI] Kenji

Forum Name: You... You can see it top left. Dont see why this part is here. But just in case you are too lazy to look slightly top left. Its nebulastar1.

Division: I dont have a set division. But i mostly play on TF2, CS:GO and CS:S

Invited

I guess this is kinda cool, but don't see much of a point behind it since we already have the xG-Rep group. If we are gonna be hosting community nights etc and want to make announcements just send them through there as that will reach a wider player base anyways.

But if it's use is primarily for a clan roster then I suppose it makes sense, just be prepared to be waiting forever to have everybody join :x

Umm lets see... Oh yeah we do have something for this www.xenogamers.com <-- not to be a dick but fuck your group because its useless and no one cares (sorry I'm in a bad mood first post I clicked on) Smoked all of my weed to early this morning after that flux pavillion concert at the midland and I got a cold so im sorry jake you know I love you though.