Banned:

No

Previously in xG:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

Yes

Further Information:

I'm reapplying i think i might get 1 +1 this time

-1. Like Duckii said, you tend to overreact when you are freekilled and tend to make it a much bigger deal then needed. I'd recommend that you refrain from just putting in admin chat "freekiller slay" and try to put a short description of what happened. All in all, just try to keep your cool and don't spam admin chat.

A: 8/10

M: 5/10

0 for now, at times shake and bake can be a cool kid and be enjoyable to be around but mentioned before there are times i leave the guy because you are excessively talking. tone it down a notch and i'll gladly +1 this shit.

A: 8.5

M: 6

You have a lot of spirit shake and your almost on 24/7, all you need to improve is to follow the admin's decisions on something but you're a good warden and funny person to hang with. Also it would help if you didnt hold you mic button 24/7 too, but ive seen you improve over the weeks

A:9.9/10

M:5

D: +1

-1 Just yesterday you were arguing with admins and you think you're gonna get +1s for that? You gotta think before you act... Other than that same reason as my last on your other application.

A:9 (really active)

M: 4 (argues with admins a lot and doesn't let things go.)

your*
UR! we win

now for the serious buisness

-1 your quite anoying most of the time , you blow small problems out of the water and keep whining about them even after they are solved so im at a -1 for now

A 8

M 4.5

0 for now only because you tend to argue with the admins a lot and no one really likes a complainer... although you are very active your maturity level needs to rise a bit before you get into xG. i would gladly change my vote if i saw your maturity level rise.

A: 8.5

M: 4.5

Your attitude is atrocious.

*Looks at this sentence* Wth does atrocious mean? *gets a dictionary* This book doesn't fucking makes any sense *Bangs head against wall*

As stated by Duckii/Diabaddus:

you tend to overreact when you are freekilled and tend to make it a much bigger deal then needed.

My biggest problem with him is his annoyance. If someone tells him to stop using his mic he uses it more often telling them "No" and "Shut up im allowed to"

Not the kind of person i'd want..

M 4/10

A 8/10

My biggest problem with him is his annoyance. If someone tells him to stop using his mic he uses it more often telling them "No" and "Shut up im allowed to"

-1 Shake if you witnessed it an admin can tell people to not use their mic or tell them to shut up. U still dont know the MoTD and I agree with Mega. Not the type of person we want in xG.

M: 3/10

A: 8/10