I think you aren't seeing the point of this. the tazers on some maps spawn in armory and armory only, so if a CT were to use a tazer, they would have to run up to the T to get them, thus baiting other Ts as well.

The Tazer plugin turns the p250 (usp on CSS) into a "tazer" where you get 1 round per clip and 12 total in which you can shoot it at a range and it does the following

• Force any guns to drop
  • give them 90% gravity
  • Slow them drastically (i think it is around 40%)

and is used for "Warning shot"s instead of killing the guy with pistol not dropping or the guy running to disco, you taze him and tell him to turn around and come back and pardon him.

p250 spawns in most armories and around some maps, is there a way the plugin will know the difference between the !tazer p250s and the ones that spawn on the map?

no, that's one issue that needs solved. whether it would be changing the gun, but the plugin itself was flawed making the csgo conversion.

I think you aren't seeing the point of this. the tazers on some maps spawn in armory and armory only, so if a CT were to use a tazer, they would have to run up to the T to get them, thus baiting other Ts as well.

I don't think this would be too much of a problem tho because they'll just be slayed for baiting. You can still kill rebels with it. It's just like when cts backstab during backpack game or frlr. If they're baiting just slay those hoes.

The p250 is not the usp in css you retard!

fuck you kid. i don't pay attention to the starting ct pistol. idgaf kut urself swaggot. p2k happy? dumb jew faggola