TheKingBaby

TheKingBaby - Counter-Strike: Source

Honestly he'd need to clarify.

Chuck should have clarified, as he didn't really say that the T's had to be in one line shoulder-to-shoulder (which is why a lot of wardens say that you need to be with the majority of the T's or be shot). I'm going to -1 this app, but +1 for a shortened ban. Chuck doesn't really have any proof to suggest that he didn't mass, however I personally believe that there is really no risk of any more rulebreaking from Chuck. To all the people who +1'd with reasons like "he'd never do that" when the person has absolutely no proof to suggest he didn't break rules, please rethink your responses.

I did say t's must be unstacked shoulder to shoulder all together facing cells, stray ts not with group will be picked off in 5 seconds. I guess no one remembered. A reduced ban would be nice though.

+1 to OP, there is no proof of freekills, just a console pic of him killing people. The OP seems trustworthy, and has been in xG long enough to know the rules, I think if you guys do think he mass freekilled a week ban will be suitable, but I think he should get unbanned due to no proof yet of the incident.

there is no proof of freekills

The proof of freekills are with the Staff Members who were on at the time and had Witnessed it.

I will however say that a shortened ban may be in order if majority feels it should happen. I will also disregard any 1-ups that are purely there because they're friends of the player posting the ban protest. If this was done because of a misinterpretation and misunderstanding, then I believe a second chance is in order.

It is a simple mistake that can be made by many, however I will remind people to be as detailed with orders as possible to prevent situations such as this. It's not so much the CT's fault when you have trolls and smart asses on T who are loopholing the shit out of the Warden's orders and causing mass tarps and potential freekills. +1 for a ban shortened to at least 2 weeks (still lengthy as this protest is relatively recent, and there should still be some allotted time for the ban to give the player time to review MoTD Rules as a precautionary measure.)

- Dat guy, Forest

In order:

1) http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/867217858784285603/59453972742D76BF5B53E6EC487FA97E1ED769AD/

2) Steam Community :: Screenshot

3) http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/867216269246549543/EB2A6A8A292DB9FA2842FEB87A8C5BBE75FFE7DF/

4) http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/867217858784286220/778DF8589E9467A233D7D7F3B171E6E58B141EC5/

Proof of freekills: Discussion between me and John, multiple people mentioning the freekills. I don't know what more you want.. sorry I wasn't recording I guess. And isn't it supposed to be Chuck's responsibility to prove that they weren't, it shouldn't be my job to prove that we are right over and beyond showing a screenshot of the kills and the reasoning behind it....

I guarantee Chuck did not say "together" everyone knows very well that that is never said. Had he said it, there would not have been more than 5 t's in separate lines, most of them would have followed orders. Obviously I can't prove it without a recording, but both memory and logic can pretty much back those up.

I don't see why this is turning into an argument, I think its clear that there was a mistake by Chuck and he deserves a shortened ban due to his long standing escapade with xG. But saying that you said "blah blah blah" and arguing that you did nothing wrong isn't the right way to go about this. If there was an issue with the ban Chuck should have posted within a reasonable amount of time, not a week or more later.

And for all of you who are just +1 ing these because of ASSUMPTIONS.. well that really doesn't solve anything. You need to verify the facts before calling it one way or another. And remember, this is Chuck's responsibility to prove himself right, not mine nor anyone else that was there should have the task of proving him wrong. There are numerous issues with this ban protest on Chuck's side (not submitting mod abuse, not mentioning to anyone that the ban was unjust, he said he didn't care right after the ban, no proof or detailed description of what occured) it all comes together as being just a way to get out of it without admitting the mistake.

Based on the evidence I'm going to have to -1 for unban and +1 for ban shortening.

There's clear evidence from credible people (mods badmins and other gaybois) that the ban was justified, but a perm seems serious in a situation where the person banned is:

a) Not usually one to act in this manner

b) Someone pretty well trusted and liked in the community.

Again, +1 for ban shortening, possibly to a month or even a few weeks, but the ban should not be removed as a warning of what will happen if this tomfoolery happens again.

In order:

1) http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/867217858784285603/59453972742D76BF5B53E6EC487FA97E1ED769AD/

2) Steam Community :: Screenshot

3) http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/867216269246549543/EB2A6A8A292DB9FA2842FEB87A8C5BBE75FFE7DF/

4) http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/867217858784286220/778DF8589E9467A233D7D7F3B171E6E58B141EC5/

Proof of freekills: Discussion between me and John, multiple people mentioning the freekills. I don't know what more you want.. sorry I wasn't recording I guess. And isn't it supposed to be Chuck's responsibility to prove that they weren't, it shouldn't be my job to prove that we are right over and beyond showing a screenshot of the kills and the reasoning behind it....

I guarantee Chuck did not say "together" everyone knows very well that that is never said. Had he said it, there would not have been more than 5 t's in separate lines, most of them would have followed orders. Obviously I can't prove it without a recording, but both memory and logic can pretty much back those up.

I don't see why this is turning into an argument, I think its clear that there was a mistake by Chuck and he deserves a shortened ban due to his long standing escapade with xG. But saying that you said "blah blah blah" and arguing that you did nothing wrong isn't the right way to go about this. If there was an issue with the ban Chuck should have posted within a reasonable amount of time, not a week or more later.

And for all of you who are just +1 ing these because of ASSUMPTIONS.. well that really doesn't solve anything. You need to verify the facts before calling it one way or another. And remember, this is Chuck's responsibility to prove himself right, not mine nor anyone else that was there should have the task of proving him wrong. There are numerous issues with this ban protest on Chuck's side (not submitting mod abuse, not mentioning to anyone that the ban was unjust, he said he didn't care right after the ban, no proof or detailed description of what occured) it all comes together as being just a way to get out of it without admitting the mistake.

Im not seeing evidence. You have a very bad take on the word my friend.

There is literally No way to prove that any kills were freekills via Console, however judging purely by the fact that you are indeed Permanently CT banned and that there was a handful of Staff Members on (Including a Division Manager) is more then enough proof that you had broken our rules. You may not think you broke any rules, but it is our Staff Member's duty to reach a verdict, which they clearly discussed via Admin Chat. The Console only proves that more then 3+ Terrorists were killed, which at any point warrants a Permanent CT ban (Or server ban depending on the situation) if rules were broken. Anything above or below that punishment is breaking Our rules of being a Staff Member.

What I'm getting at is don't be so closed-minded with your actions. Our Staff saw what looked like an unfair order and/or tarp that resulted in multiple Terrorists being killed. Before saying something like "I know I didn't do it", take the time to put yourself into a Staff position where something like this happened, and think on how you should act upon it. Also keep in mind that what you say or what order you give may make sense to yourself, but may not make sense to others, which is what is clearly happening here.

I'm not trying to instigate anything here, I'm just saying to be a little more open minded with this sort of thing.

- Dat guy, Forest

What happens now is we wait for the replies of my fellow Div Managers. If in two days time they have not replied, your ban will be shortened to a length of two weeks. @@DarkWolf6052 @@Gkoo @@PiNoYPsYcHo

tho i wasnt there i really dont believe infact im 99% sure chuck would never freekill intentionaly accidents happen so ima say +1 on shorter ban time -1 on instant unban #latetothepartyscrewallyall!