Sign in to follow this  
MajorB

7:00AM Clowns Start Work Early

Welcome to your morning [xG] sever news, Where we report, you decide.

The clowns start their work early today.

While playing today I noticed this kid playing quietly for a while, with the occasional kill or 2 out of no where during certain task. Most players know when you have a good bit of T's you expect a few to mess up during orders and die to cut the head count. Well This guy was something else , let me just tell you. Not only was he wearing fake [xG] tags. But after being recognized and questioned by another player. He began his campaign to free kill each round. Now this is normal griefing behavior, except he invited a friend or 2 to join his fun "kojoe","KEVIN".

After a few rounds of being a T and some how getting a gun plant each round. Kojoe switched to CT, and killed 1 or 2 with no replies to why the T died when asked. The Kevin guy, was gun planting so much it was almost halarious to see the T's react so fast to throwing it down as even tho it was full of ammo but riddled with disease from a homeless man's butt.

If any body was on around this time and, got the steam ID's. give them a post.

Tho no other proof other then seeing a few things myself, for kojoe and kevin, can be displayed. but we can keep any eye out for them in the future.

This has been your morning [xG] sever news

[ATTACH]135.vB[/ATTACH][ATTACH]136.vB[/ATTACH][ATTACH]137.vB[/ATTACH][ATTACH]137.vB[/ATTACH]7

2011-06-14_00003.jpg.e4961d59843ff7c79198c1bd9597a70b.jpg

2011-06-14_00001.jpg.aeef1030c305684cdec28ccbdba7b7e4.jpg

2011-06-14_00004.jpg.b78fb990518901bde80d608da5f65b46.jpg

I agree with penguin we were both on and this person was freekilling every round and was impersonating.

guys, put this in the ban request page not this kk

no one is requesting a ban, Just telling what interesting stuff happened while playing when no admin can be reached. ban request do not let the other members put their comments or upload photos for when they played. Plus this is a fun way to discuss different things on the server, by creating a story for the [xG] members not just the admin. cause im sure they get tired of reading a million ban complaints and hearing how that person now needs unbanned or more need banned etc. This is just NEWS of what happened on the [xG] server nothing more.

alright major these are good enough proof of ban but next time get their steam id for us, but thnx to penguin he was able to get one of their steam id , next time please post this in ban request , this is massfreekilling/not member of xG wearing tag/impersinating.

He's being perma banned.

what time did this happen?

I woke up, and my steam chat was over flowing with

complaints from this person. (since I leave my steam on)

I got to start turning steam off, I hate getting messages like

these when I'm not online, makes me feel bad since I wasn't

there to help D:

LOL my bad Vero. I just saw in-game on your profile, no biggie :). This happened around 6-9 am this morning.

Yea, Vero, it said you were in game, so I assumed you were there :P

yea, i have a bad habit of leaving CS:S on too :z