laith - Counter-Strike: Source

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

Borat

Steam ID:

laithlion12

Information:

I let a friend play CS:S. He hopped on the only server I have added to favorites. He mass freekilled. I assume all responsibillity, I'm not a freekiller though.I'd appreciate an unban. Thanks

Edit: STEAM_0:1:24951127

If a admin comes on with proof that it was you or the mass freekill I am sorry and don't know what to tell you, but if there is a reasonable doubt that you are sorry and won't let it happen again then I +1 for a shortened ban. Please read motd and repassword your accounts so people don't get on and cause you to get banned....

Thanks Shadow. It was a mass freekill. I have read MOTD, I just didn't know he'd hop on JB. It didn't come to my mind. I do appreciate your comment though

edit the original post and put it in there and plus, PLEASE REMEMBER YOUR account is YOUR responsibility, and letting people play on it is your own problem if they free killed and got you banned for it.

-1 currently because of attitude.

You came in to teamspeak the other day, and supposedly were harrasing CSS DMs and then when you asked me who banned you, the way it was phrased was: Who the fuck is the retard who fucking perm'd me?

-1 currently because of attitude.

You came in to teamspeak the other day, and supposedly were harrasing CSS DMs and then when you asked me who banned you, the way it was phrased was: Who the fuck is the retard who fucking perm'd me?

You know that isn't true. I asked Why and who, so I could speak to the specific person. Consider pinoy was harassing me and was calling me all sorts of profanities, I wasn't sure what was going on

You know that isn't true. I asked Why and who, so I could speak to the specific person. Consider pinoy was harassing me and was calling me all sorts of profanities, I wasn't sure what was going on

that was the attitude present to me when you asked me, and then after i informed you that pinoy banned you, you went down there and shortly after got banned from TS as well.