laith

laith - Counter-Strike: Source

I was just confused, as Pinoy had been a complete asshole to me and was not helping the situation at all. In addition, I went and talked to pinoy and he abused his ban powers. He also did this to Dukki JR. Lastly, I was banned for trolling and disrespect. I wasn't trolling, I just wanted to figure out how to deal with the situation. What was the problem with my attitude? You gave me the link to the unban page and I was very greatful for that.

You gave me the link to the unban page and I was very greatful for that.

the way you (demanded) the link because you came in like wtf who banned me omfg they so retard was a very rude manor, regardless of your attitude towards me directly, your attitude towards an admin who banned you was uncalled for, and that attitude was present in when you came in to talk to me.

Chrono, with all due respect, were you there for my conversation w/ pinoy? I was respectful and was just asking what happened, Pinoy started to troll and spam chat. if anything, he was disrespectful.

-1 we all know ur bunch of lies saying ur cousin used ur account when you had mod powers for cs:s. Now ur saying ur friend went into ur account and mass free killed. SEEMS LEGIT. So i'm gnna have to -1 this appeal and due to the fact u keep saying I ABUSED my powers when u kept spamming my msg box and skype which resulted to a week ban in forums and team speak.

P.S I told him about the donation thing to get unbanned he just laffed like he didn't even care about getting unban in the 1st place. I was thinking one of the few ways to get unban and that didn't help at all.

lol, I remember this. Wasn't even that long ago, and because of that I'm going to have to -1 this request. I suggest waiting At least a couple of months before throwing a Ban Protest up.

I also strongly suggest not sharing your account to prevent any mishaps such as this, because we've had more then enough people protesting a ban with the reason that either a friend/sibling/cousin was on their account. Just be glad that your friend wasn't autistic enough to flee after immediately doing it, and that you were only CT banned instead of server banned.

Take this time to look over the MoTD Rules, as you do have a past history of freekilling.

Banlist for anyone interested.

- Dat guy, Forest

Thanks for the advice forest. And pinoy, I didn't spam your Skype. I have the message log. You're still lying about this. I did not spam you at all, I never claimed my cousin did it. I'd just like to be unbanned, and I acknowledged what had happened.

Forest, I did apologize when he FK'd, I don't know how many people it was though.

LOL , you're accusing pinoy to lie ? if pinoy lies, I would not of been allowed back on the server...... Sorry man but you just made yourself look stupid. try to wait a while and read motd before posting another protest in a couple of months. and also, Higher ups do not lie at all, otherwise they would not of been admins ..... "let me rephrase the admin part." "most admins will not lie but they do catch a few that do and quickly remove them from power".

To start off, his prior bans aren't really showing any previous issues. There are 2 things for freekilling, both of which were a long time ago and were most likely his first few times playing. There's no proof for or against any harassment, rudeness, or immaturity so I don't see any reason to consider that from this protest. Overall, he's been here a hell of a long time, has taken many leadership roles, and is overall a good member. There's no reason to keep this ban, who cares if a someone got on the account and mass fk; he took responsibility for it. I know that he's claimed this before, but everyone knows that if this is an excuse it simply won't work again. Sitting here and arguing over who said what doesn't solve anything; y'all need to calm down.

+1 for the unban, at worst make it shortened.

I don't know how many people it was though.

If I remember correctly, it was a line of Ts while they were unstacked shoulder to shoulder, so it was at least 6 people.