Sign in to follow this  
Warriorsfury

Coding and you!

So,

What type of code do you know?

Where did you learn to code?

What would you recommend for someone wanting to code?

What would you recommend for someone wanting to help this clan?

little of java and lua (made a small minecraft mod for a school assignment)

The interwebs

What type of coding are you interested in warrior? If its java try making a simple minecraft mod to test as they were very easy to make

Get a summer job so when silence starts asking for money to put the code in, you'll have some.

Where did you learn to code? What would you recommend for someone wanting to code? What would you recommend for someone wanting to help this clan?

Google

Google

Google and then convince the jew

What type of code do you know?

html (lel xd) minimal C++

enough lua to make haxxor toggleable for most materials/props as well as da aimz back in freeeeeeshman yeer in hurgsceel for an old darkrp

minimal sourcepawn enough to go through a couple plugins and edit them a tad here and there (note: edit means to change some values, and understand what values I am changing)

What type of code do you know? Code to bring sexy chicks to my D

Where did you learn to code? Born with it

What would you recommend for someone wanting to code? Don't even try. It's my owen skill

What type of code do you know? Where did you learn to code? What would you recommend for someone wanting to code?

I know lua, C++ and a bit of java. I learned lua from an old friend of mine named Zac Parks, who taught me most of the things I asked about when I played his GMod servers. I joined up with him when he made a clan and I learned quite a bit more over the course of 8-9 months. I learned C++ from classes, and the little amount of java that I know comes from the internet. For someone looking to code, I'd recommend find a person who has been doing it for a while, they will really help you understand it. You can get the syntax perfect but if you don't understand what you're coding, you'll never be good at it.