Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

JayBreezy

Steam ID:

Forums

Information:

Not for CSS, Forum ban.

Don't really know why I was banned, some light on the issue would help. I was just responding in a thread.

Theres a difference between spreading some light on an issue and spreading some shit on an issue. You couldve handled it better.

Theres a difference between spreading some light on an issue and spreading some shit on an issue. You couldve handled it better.

Do explain. I was just commenting, which im allowed to do. Nothing too explicit or offensive, just a general comment.

Theres a difference between spreading some light on an issue and spreading some shit on an issue

Also, I don't fully understand where this came from/what it has to do with.

Edit: @Vector - Basically it was a flame thread, but I don't think I posted anything too offensive or worthy of a permanent forum ban/whatever it is because when I try to log on it just says, "You have been banned." with no time frame, reason, or ability to log out/do anything

well forum ban is bit drastic but from what i have seen i don't believe it is needed a perm from forums. maybe a week or two ban if it was THAT bad or so they say. +1 for unban #Freejay

@Brian @autumn @Sham

now lets have the discussion, CIVIL discussion and explain to him and people who didn't see a reason to perm him from forums.

Eh Silence will eventually ban us all. First duckii jr. and now jay breeze. +1

I saw the thread and personally it was a little over the top but still, it was a joke.

You accused me of making autism jokes. I denied any truth with that accusation and you then proceeded to insult me about how much my english sucks. After that, you asked whether or not my entire family was autistic. Now you come here asking to be unbanned and deny any fault on your part like some demented sociopath.

LOL is this a joke? You've called me and others autistic before in our conversations to which I always replied "I thought you had an autistic brother" to which you replied "Yeah so?" Plus, so many people call each other autistic on forums (just type in autism or autistic in search bar) and you have yet to say anything to them.

Silence abuses (again) He says down with Autism I mean Autumn and you said nothing to that. You're even tagged in the thread.

Division Leader Protest Brian called you autistic and you didn't say anything to it either.

How to make xG successful! (Must Read) I called you Autism as one of the names and you didn't warn me either.

Unban him stop being such a bone head

Serbian Smells.

LOL is this a joke? You've called me and others autistic before in our conversations to which I always replied "I thought you had an autistic brother" to which you replied "Yeah so?" Plus, so many people call each other autistic on forums (just type in autism or autistic in search bar) and you have yet to say anything to them.

Silence abuses (again) He says down with Autism I mean Autumn and you said nothing to that. You're even tagged in the thread.

Division Leader Protest Brian called you autistic and you didn't say anything to it either.

How to make xG successful! (Must Read) I called you Autism as one of the names and you didn't warn me either.

Unban him stop being such a bone head

Serbian Smells.

So you're telling me that there isn't multiple meanings? He insulted me and my family directly. Sure, the word 'autistic' has become derogatory, but the fact that he used it's original meaning as an insult is disgusting. I'm not unbanning him anytime soon.