House

Names!

I've never really like Sham either, but everyone knows me as this so why change it.

I had a phase where my name was .Cortex because it has a longer story but when I did that people started removing me from their friends list.

THE STORY BEHIND .CORTEX

Wayyyyyy back when I first started playing CSS (way the fuck back like 6 years ago) me and some IRL friends ran into this clan who always started their names with "." (a fuckin' period) and ended it with X or Z. We loved to make fun of them so most of us changed our name to .Killzz and .Sexx but mine was .Cortexxx. I never really changed it after we went through that week long phase because of the inside joke. The extra X's were pretty african so I just took those out. After that it stuck till about 2008 when I discovered the Shamwow and my new name story began.

He likes geckos and didn't want to be generic and make it "gecko", so he made it Gkoo. The sad part is everyone just calls him Gee-Koo. I did it for you bb, don't worry about payment or anything bicboi <3

Nope, I figured it out. In the Summer of 2011, Gkoo was just a nameless Palestinian boy roaming the streets of Chicago as a drug runner. However he was fucking terrible at his job, and was on many a occasion had a large pee-pee stuck up his poopshoot. However one day Gkoo stumbled upon a website for handbags, gifts,presents,handbags,New iPad bags,backpack,gift set,monogram damier bags,ostrich leather,playboy,genuine leather bags,briefcase,wallets,doctor's bag,quilted bags,wooden,metal model,vegetable tanned leather,crazy horse leather,attorney's bag,cheap bags. Gkoo purchased one of these extraordinary handbags, which allowed him to have a discreet way of transporting his drugs without getting caught. Gkoo was so incredibly happy that he named himself Gkoo on Steam, in honor of this incredible website that changed his life.

Wrong.

gifts,presents,handbags,New iPad bags,backpack,gift set,monogram damier bags,ostrich leather,playboy,genuine leather bags,briefcase,wallets,doctor's bag,quilted bags,wooden,metal model,vegetable tanned leather,crazy horse leather,attorney's bag,cheap bags[/url]. Gkoo purchased one of these extraordinary handbags, which allowed him to have a discreet way of transporting his drugs without getting caught. Gkoo was so incredibly happy that he named himself Gkoo on Steam, in honor of this incredible website that changed his life. Wrong.

Denial.

gifts,presents,handbags,New iPad bags,backpack,gift set,monogram damier bags,ostrich leather,playboy,genuine leather bags,briefcase,wallets,doctor's bag,quilted bags,wooden,metal model,vegetable tanned leather,crazy horse leather,attorney's bag,cheap bags[/url]. Gkoo purchased one of these extraordinary handbags, which allowed him to have a discreet way of transporting his drugs without getting caught. Gkoo was so incredibly happy that he named himself Gkoo on Steam, in honor of this incredible website that changed his life. Wrong.

Denial.

You suck at quotes. Just gotta say it.