House

Names!

I used to have a name on Steam called DogSoldier based off the horror movie of the same name. I changed it due to the fact many people believed I was a furry (which I am not) so I changed it to MrSaturdayKnight because my love of the day itself. The "Mr" came from the fact I was now an grown man and some people have referred to me as Mr. *last name here*, and the Knight came into it because Saturday nights have always been good to me and I added in the K because it looked better.

Also Hail Satan :devil:

My old name was Vicious Delicious because of my favorite Infected Mushroom album, and now my name is Jake English because I was addicted to Homestuck for a while. My original name was Commander Melander because of a really fuckin old machinima.

Basically, I have a stunted imagination and I like to copy names from things.

One of the best games of all time, titled Chrono Trigger for SNES is by far my favorite game of all time. The main character is named Crono, but I didn't want to straight up take it, so i took the 'h' from the item named Chrono Trigger. I originally used the anme ChronosKnight for like runescape and SC1 and Ragnarok Online, because I was a lord knight in RO for my first character before I learned sniper was master race. I was a "knight" in RS and for SC, I played the protoss and my favorite unit was a Dark Templar (knight) hu3

It evolved into just Chrono when I moved on to steam and TF2 because people would just call me Chrono or Chronos instead of ChronosKnight and then when names were taken in games like League of Legends etc. it changed into different variations like ChronosNite as well as sometimes including 42 in it (my favorite number)

Gkoo.

He likes geckos and didn't want to be generic and make it "gecko", so he made it Gkoo. The sad part is everyone just calls him Gee-Koo. I did it for you bb, don't worry about payment or anything bicboi <3

WoW Warrior = class Fury = spec

What about the s. WHAT ABOUT THE S???

He likes geckos and didn't want to be generic and make it "gecko", so he made it Gkoo. The sad part is everyone just calls him Gee-Koo. I did it for you bb, don't worry about payment or anything bicboi <3

Nope, I figured it out. In the Summer of 2011, Gkoo was just a nameless Palestinian boy roaming the streets of Chicago as a drug runner. However he was fucking terrible at his job, and was on many a occasion had a large pee-pee stuck up his poopshoot. However one day Gkoo stumbled upon a website for handbags, gifts,presents,handbags,New iPad bags,backpack,gift set,monogram damier bags,ostrich leather,playboy,genuine leather bags,briefcase,wallets,doctor's bag,quilted bags,wooden,metal model,vegetable tanned leather,crazy horse leather,attorney's bag,cheap bags. Gkoo purchased one of these extraordinary handbags, which allowed him to have a discreet way of transporting his drugs without getting caught. Gkoo was so incredibly happy that he named himself Gkoo on Steam, in honor of this incredible website that changed his life.

Mine comes from the show I watch and the fact that I used to run a brony gang in a Jailbreak server. Not to mention I was an admin there, dishing out the punishments on idiots and the like.

Well five months three days and two thousand three years ago..

But tbh my name used to be OMG, which I thought was stupid so I change my name to Gawd. Tbh, I don't really like this name but too lazy to change and go through the process of telling everyone who i am etc etc. #jisk