Brian

Here's a cheap Gaming PC

It was a joke. AlienWares are pretty awesome computers. Except for the price.

The thing about AlienWares is that they tend to last longer than other brands or types. Now of course theres the matter of the caretakers but a friend of mine got a used AlienWare computer for about 700$ and hes had it for about 6 years now. Hasnt required an upgrade of any sort and the program format is really organized......Or my pal changed it up a bit, either way......

(GraveDig ermagershgadeggon---School; less time to check-ith the froums)

lets all forget about the massive motherboard problems HP computers have.... HUE

Ummmmm. No, there is absolutely noway you will get 60 frames on a monitor at 1920x1080 on the highest settings, which most will say Ultimate or Very High. You need to willing to spend over $500 to get 60fps on that resolution.

depends on what game you're playing. HUE

Why are you buying a 1200w PSU for a 650 ti? The max you'll need is 750~800, even with overclocking.

And a 3TB 5400RPM? 1TB 7200RPM + a Cheap 100GB SSD will serve much better.

1333 RAM? With an A6? Why not just buy a 965, since you're getting a graphics card anyway.

gg get a 500w psu you done even 450w @@mtown81

Try and get an i5-3570k or similar. Ive had AMAZING performance. AMD processors are pure shit.

AMD Processors are fine, but with the experience I've had with them, they are more for work-type computers....Not Gaming-type.

I have an AMD Laptop (Forget specs) and for 5 or 6 years has been doing just fine.

I currently have an AMD Laptop and it runs CS:S fine at High setting for about 55 frames. And i might be getting a intel build soon.