STEAM_1:1:57000222

Banned:

No

Previously in xG:

Yes

Active on Teamspeak:

Yes

Further Information:

i love working with maps, creating , also i have past staff experience, i love CS:GO and gmod, i know all the rules, i know how to code and thats it

So, is this for CS:S or CS:GO? You put in CS:S for the thread title and your division, but your primary division and under 'further information' it says CS:GO.

EDIT: still don't know what div this is for, but lying on your application is a good way to leave a bad first impression. You haven't been in xG before and I've never seen you in TS before. Once again, please clarify which division this is for. @@InSigniFIcanTXx

I'm guessing CS: GO since he put a thread in the CS: GO forum too. I think I've seen you play on the server, but you are lying when you say that you are active on Teamspeak. Never seen you in the channel before.

Well idk i haven't seen you much, assuming you are applying for CS:S still, map creators could be useful to xG.

Im not gonna give a decision since i havent seen you much yet

Yea he meant to put CSGO

A 1/10

M 4/10

Breaks rules, ive seen you on only once recently, your profile says you're 15, but you're now saying you're 17 on this app (From playing with you ingame, clearly you arent 17) You also scream into the mic randomly while wardening.

EDIT: Closing because of lying on app (Not in xG before, not 17, not active on TS3 (Never seen you on it before) Re-apply in a month

~closed