Sparrow

IPhone 5 VS Samsung Galaxy S3/S4 ?

Right now I'm looking into getting a Samsung phone. I have had the original Iphone 4 not the S for around 2 years and my contract is nearing an end in September and I'm not sure if I should just say fuck it and buy a new IPhone 5 or save and get the S3 or S4.

Any insight on this would be greatly appreciated

And general phone thread

It really depends on personal preference as both are really good phones. You can argue all day that one is better than the other, but I think it comes down to whether you like iOS or android software.

I Generally try to avoid IOS but the only reason i'm around it is how I can sync songs ect to my computer.

But I find that get a s3 or 4 has more bang for the buck.

My s2 is the same as a iPhone 4s and I personally think the android phones run better and don't have any issues so unless you want a really big phone I would go with the s3 because the s4 is pretty big phone but I just use my friend's old Iphone 4s as a ipod

I stick with the iPhone for a few reasons:

1. iPhone has less stride. I had an Android device and was constantly modding it, flashing different roms, and whatnot. The fact that I knew that there was always something better out there in the Android market drove me insane and no matter what I did I could not achieve that. It also was extremely time consuming especially since IT WAS FOR A PHONE! At least with the iPhone you have a year before a better device comes out. With Androids, you have weeks.

2. Apps. The apps for Android devices generally suck. iOS apps (including games) are almost always superior and I have a theory for that: iPhone users are more likely to pay rather then Android users. Android is a budget device so most of it's users really don't buy anything on the Play Market (at least I didn't). iPhone users BUY EVERYTHING! That's why iOS dev's make huge profits from a single app! Because of this, I feel developers will make more quality apps for iOS since there is huge competition on the iOS store and they can make assloads of money if they outdo the competition!

So this is why I stick with the iPhone, however it's up to you :)

I stick with the iPhone for a few reasons:

1. iPhone has less stride. I had an Android device and was constantly modding it, flashing different roms, and whatnot. The fact that I knew that there was always something better out there in the Android market drove me insane and no matter what I did I could not achieve that. It also was extremely time consuming especially since IT WAS FOR A PHONE! At least with the iPhone you have a year before a better device comes out. With Androids, you have weeks.

2. Apps. The apps for Android devices generally suck. iOS apps (including games) are almost always superior and I have a theory for that: iPhone users are more likely to pay rather then Android users. Android is a budget device so most of it's users really don't buy anything on the Play Market (at least I didn't). iPhone users BUY EVERYTHING! That's why iOS dev's make huge profits from a single app! Because of this, I feel developers will make more quality apps for iOS since there is huge competition on the iOS store and they can make assloads of money if they outdo the competition!

So this is why I stick with the iPhone, however it's up to you :)

Thanks for the input