MineCrack - Garry's Mod

Division:

Garry's Mod

In-Game Name:

MineCrack/Serial Rapist

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:41345874

Information:

I got banned from gmod after calling out Duckii for corruption, abuse, and self supply. Now not all of those can be proven but the abuse is clear. I was kicked randomly several times with the reason "you know why."

Also banned from teamspeak -

Honestly I think Duckii has a personal problem with me even though I've stuck up for him/her/it several times when I was a mod. Now, I'm not clear what his/her/it's motives are but I would like this ban to be fully explained and please notify me when exactly I attacked xG? Or anyone for that matter in the past 5 months.

@@Duckii

Me and MineCrack were both perm'd for no reason. Minecrack already suffered his punishment for 4 months. So, I'd like to know why we're both banned?

Is this a joke?

>faggot

This is just immature and childish. Honestly? If you have a problem with me, talk it out.

>annoying

lel

>Constant Rule Breaking

Broke 1 rule, which I was jailed for. Don't know how that constitutes as multiple rules broken, but ok.

>Abuse of rapeclass

havent even donated lel

Anyway +1 for this man's unban

Lel, i can say that 2<3 i just had to do it before i left~ brian.. you sir clearly broken many rules, even if u knew them.. you loop it, sure i admit i broke some and wouldn't avoid it. When you were co-leader you use this "co-leader shield" to do as you please, and i just had to ban you before i left<3 dont worry ull be unban soon anyways.

For minecrack.. hes just trash talk a clan hes in, he even told us he stop ddosing and all but he still does. Who knows who ddos us during that charrax crap. i don't understand why he's still around if xG is so shitty, but i had to ban him as well before i left<3 trash talk all you want, flame as you please but hey! have fun :o?

Er, re-opening this thread for further discussion as it is a valid Ban Protest, unless it should remain closed. I understand that there is some tension between Duckii and Brian/MineCrack, but I don't think it should be handled as such. @@serbiansnaga