matteroll

A REALLY IMPORTANT MESSAGE BY ME

Do what i do, try to find secrets. Dont stop until you find all of them. Once you find them, perfect them to do it quickly while rebelling. Then tell chrono that he broke the bridge.

Me computer broke :'(

FIX IT :( :( :(

Me hard drive's burnt. It cut me hand when I took it out. Operating system not found. You know how to fix it mate? I'm gonna go crazy in 4 days without me pc D':

Me hard drive's burnt. It cut me hand when I took it out. Operating system not found. You know how to fix it mate? I'm gonna go crazy in 4 days without me pc D':

No mate i cant :( My kitchen is flooding with all of these tears :(, FUCK WHOEVER MADE YOUR PC, ME IS SAD :(

Stroke the HDD with magnets. I heard it will help fix your computer XD.

In all seriousness, if your HDD is burnt...as in fried, the only thing you could do is to get a new hard drive and reinstall everything.

join at any time of the day, wait 5-15 minutes (this time, do yourself a coffee, go for a beer or whatever you like) or at this time, you can explore the map