I think the bomb price should be lowered to $1000 and the amount of bombs able to purchase every map raised to 50.

Also if a t dies with the bomb and another t picks the bomb up they should be able to use the bomb.

And Ct's Should be able to buy bombs.

-1 that is the worse idea -1 that idea is terrible and we don't need other things to make it impossible to warden or be a ct

check that i say -52

I'd say right now we get bomb's starting around round 4-5 of a map. By my low level math that would mean people would then start getting bombs around round 20. We would then rarely see bombs as we consistently rtv before we get to that point. Also, if we we playing super fast at around 2 min a round that would mean a T would have to play 40 min, before being able to blow someone up. I say keep the current value and number of bombs, but just make a purchase cooldown time of 1-2 rounds so we don't have 5 rounds in a row of jihad.

yeah salartarium has a good idea for the cooldown period. If this is possible please add it - so yeah; no more continuous jihad attacks yolo