Sign in to follow this  
Rhododendron

Bhop World Records

@autumn

Bit of a problem. I tried my key that has +left bound to it, and it made me suicide. Then every 5 seconds after that I was suiciding no matter what I did. Not even using +left or +right. Left the server and rejoined, kept killing me still.

RTV'd map, kept getting killed every 5 seconds. Can't bhop now.

Tried again two hours later. It's not always killing me now, only when i use +left or +right.

Some weird ass glitch before though

@autumn

Figured it out. I typed +left in console, and obviously it kept killing me. I typed +right to counteract it so although I wasnt turning, the server was still detecting me as doing both +left and +right.

Cured it by doing -left and -right in console

Tried again two hours later. It's not always killing me now, only when i use +left or +right.

@autumn

Figured it out. I typed +left in console, and obviously it kept killing me. I typed +right to counteract it so although I wasnt turning, the server was still detecting me as doing both +left and +right.

I think +left in console will continue to spam it so some anti-spam plugin was slaying you (most likely macrodox).

@autumn

I think +left in console will continue to spam it so some anti-spam plugin was slaying you (most likely macrodox).

One of the new plugins? because +left worked fine before. I feel sorry for anyone who has used +left in a previus server. Wont be able to bhop on our server unless they figure that out.

And again, are you only on about non admin power exploits?

@autumn

One of the new plugins? because +left worked fine before. I feel sorry for anyone who has used +left in a previus server. Wont be able to bhop on our server unless they figure that out.

And again, are you only on about non admin power exploits?

Uhhh non-admin exploits are patched AFAIK. Admin exploits are not but they should be obvious if anyone does it. I'll edit the plugin and add command listeners so if, say, noclip is triggered, if the timer is running it denies you access.

Sign in to follow this