PoopyDoop

PoopyDoop - Counter-Strike: Source

Generally annoying, makes fun of others who have different opinions, hasn't been a month yet, too many chances.

"Generally annoying" Ok, he can get annoying with spamming on teamspeak or ingame etc., but that doesnt have much to do with forums. "Makes fun of others who have different opinions" I've never personally seen him do this, and even if he has, that wouldnt warrant a perm forum ban anyways. "Hasn't been a month yet" Thats the one part of your arguement that is really true other than the part about the spam. "Too many chances" Ok, lets say he had too many chances, why was his last chance ruined off of a rumor started by someone with no evidence at all? And to make another point, i don't even think you have much interaction with duckiijr anymore muffin, im pretty sure duckiijr doesn't or hardly plays TF2, and you dont play CSS, so if he does ever interact with you, its maybe on teamspeak, so if he annoys you there, kick him out of the channel, i believe you have DM powers on teamspeak like other DMs

I just would like to say. You're a cool kid at times, sometimes you can be majorly annoying. However, suicide threats are serious. I understand that you say someone started the rumors about you. Previously though you made these suicide threats and were serious. I had a friend who made suicide threats, so believe me I understand. But really, what could be that bad in life to want to kill yourself? You're fairly young, things can't be THAT bad. Unless they truly are then I am sorry. I would suggest you seek counseling if things are that rough in life.

However, what Silence did was right. He did what was best. I leave this as a 0 though. As I know a + or -1 would do no good. You were told it was a permanent ban, no chance of being unbanned. Sorry Duckii Jr.

@@John So it was right for silence to ban someone without proof(atleast none that was showed publicly, if there even is any)? If you say yes that thats just dumb

People who gave a +1 clearly don't know what you do. You've threaten suicide over 10 times and you're a drag to have on the forums. I'm almost certain it was Silence's decision to do this, he doesn't want to put up with it anymore. You were told to stop and now you suffer the consequences.

:peeking: Get counseling before you come back.

@@MineCrack I could be wrong about this, but i was told that it was you and some others that started the rumor,and if thats true then you obviously would have the intent of getting him banned, not making it silence's choice, i don't have a problem with you personally, but you aren't the most trustworthy person i've seen.

+1, as far as im concerned, he was told that if he did it again he would be banned, and he was "said to have done it again". There was no evidence that he said it, whether it be a demo or screenshot etc. If there WAS evidence, that was only shown to silence, then why not show it to everyone else so we can reach a new conclusion? If duckiijr was banned without proof lets just ban everyone on the servers and say "Well, they could have done something"

Someones word isn't proof, i could easily start a rumor about some shit right now (even if people didnt believe it, i still could) and it wouldn't make it true.

DuckiiJr has been one of the most dedicated players on the servers for years, to ban him now off of something with no evidence is outright dumb. REMEMBER EVERYONE, ITS ONLY A FORUM UNBAN, HE IS ALREADY ON THE SERVERS, SO THAT DOESNT MAKE A DIFFERENCE.

You are absolutely 100% wrong. WRONG WRONG WRONG!

Duckii Jr. has made threads on it. And everyone can CONFIRM he's threatened suicide, it's not a rumor.

Foxxeh, vector, and someone else join Duckii Jr's room to troll him about suicide. I was not apart of it at all. Duckii Jr. started blamming me then when 10+ people said it wasn't me, he got Serbian to drag me into a room with him so he could apologize.

Beforehand silence apparently said he was told if he went around making suicide threats he would be banned. Sure enough he was banned. And there was ton of proof, he was messaging people in teamspeak that he was thinking about suicide.

And I quote

(something about ending his life, don't remember exact but after he said he'd do it, he said)

"I can watch over all of you guys." - Duckii Jr.

Regardless if he's dedicated no one wants to put up with legal issues over a gaming community because someone claimed their own life.

Put that into perspective before +1ing him. Proof is everywhere, go do a background check on him.

ok I get you dont want fucking liabilities but not one person outside of xG or the community knows duckii jr is even part of a "clan" and that we have forums. So what I'm trying to say is IF<------please notice the big IF, he decided to do something to himself ,which I will vouch 100% he never will hurt himself because I have actually opened my arms to the kid to help him out which most of you assholes got scared when someone isn't completely normal and talked shit on him which makes everything worse, but anyway if he did and his family or someone actually cares to look up his history on the internet they will not give 2 shits about anything anyone has said on this website or to him because the last thing the local PD near him will care about is tracking down the owner of a website and question him or other members on why duckii jr did what he did because of what we said on this site. So please get over yourself thinking anything on this site outside of our community matters at all and let the kid back in the community.

Please read this again after reading what I just said

@@MineCrack

Duckii jr knows who he can talk to if he needs to and not to make his problems public anymore.

ok I get you dont want fucking liabilities but not one person outside of xG or the community knows duckii jr is even part of a "clan" and that we have forums. So what I'm trying to say is IF<------please notice the big IF, he decided to do something to himself ,which I will vouch 100% he never will hurt himself because I have actually opened my arms to the kid to help him out which most of you assholes got scared when someone isn't completely normal and talked shit on him which makes everything worse, but anyway if he did and his family or someone actually cares to look up his history on the internet they will not give 2 shits about anything anyone has said on this website or to him because the last thing the local PD near him will care about is tracking down the owner of a website and question him or other members on why duckii jr did what did because of what we said on this site. So please get over yourself thinking anything on this site outside of our community matters at all and let the kid back in the community.

That's not the point.

Matter of the fact is he repeatedly threatened to kill himself. Then he takes the liberty to message people on teamspeak.

Since when are we inclined to put up with that shit? This is a gaming community, not a "oh gunna kill myself better go get attention." So far if he was serious about suicide he would've done it. It's all for attention.

Please read this again after reading what I just said

@@MineCrack

Duckii jr knows who he can talk to if he needs to and not to make his problems public anymore.

He was told to go see a counselor several times. As I said he's threatened suicide multiple times. He should've thought over his actions.

@@MineCrack, i know he has done this previously, i know there were threads on it, and i KNOW he was told he had one more chance, and if what is said about silence having a screenshot is true, he should post it here to shut us up, becaue duckii, even though i support you and don't want you banned from the forums, there was still a warning there.

(this isnt focused on you anymore minecrack) BUT all of you who troll him like huge dicks dont know what he goes through in his daily life to be able to criticize him and make him feel worse, and what @@lEcho just posted is true, the only way the PD would even look at the web history etc. is if there was some sort of note etc. describing his reasons, and thats only if he were to tie it to the website. You guys tell him not to make suicide threats, but you troll him and make him feel worse, DRIVING HIM TO WANT TO DO IT. In jailbreak terms, you're "tarping" as if a CT says jumping is restricted, but then you say "jump".

Oh and also @@MineCrack, ever think it wasn't because of the attention, and maybe as hes thinking of doing it, he decides not to? Not all people who have suicidal thoughts go through with it, because they think of what to stick around for, what to look forward to, what to really keep them moving on. But then when he see assholes troll him and specifically tell him to kill himself, that doesnt help, and those people that say that stuff to him should really look over their actions.

@@MineCrack, i know he has done this previously, i know there were threads on it, and i KNOW he was told he had one more chance, and if what is said about silence having a screenshot is true, he should post it here to shut us up, becaue duckii, even though i support you and don't want you banned from the forums, there was still a warning there.

(this isnt focused on you anymore minecrack) BUT all of you who troll him like huge dicks dont know what he goes through in his daily life to be able to criticize him and make him feel worse, and what @@lEcho just posted is true, the only way the PD would even look at the web history etc. is if there was some sort of note etc. describing his reasons, and thats only if he were to tie it to the website. You guys tell him not to make suicide threats, but you troll him and make him feel worse, DRIVING HIM TO WANT TO DO IT. In jailbreak terms, you're "tarping" as if a CT says jumping is restricted, but then you say "jump".

When exactly have I trolled him? You can't deny you're trying to imply it.

When exactly are we trolling him? Where is the proof?

Also no one is going to save Duckii Jr's suicide threats, they're on the forums. Also @@Kirito was one of the ones being messaged on teamspeak (I believe).

He was told to go see a counselor several times. As I said he's threatened suicide multiple times. He should've thought over his actions.

Yea well do you plan on paying for it because it isnt free and if you ever talked to the kid you know his own dad treated him worse then you guys did when he found out so please all I'm asking is to stop making him out to be this depressed suicidal kid that all he thinks about his killing himself when he just wants to be happy which he get find in real life or from his own family so when he tries on the interent people make rumors and troll him about it which eventually pushed him to try to find someone to talk to and he found me and I talked to the kid and yea he told me stuff that I wont repeat to start more shit but I told him my secrets because we all have them so stop labeling him and give him a chance and I mean a REAL one not one that can get shot down off a rumor or one screenshot

Oh and also @@MineCrack, ever think it wasn't because of the attention, and maybe as hes thinking of doing it, he decides not to? Not all people who have suicidal thoughts go through with it, because they think of what to stick around for, what to look forward to, what to really keep them moving on. But then when he see assholes troll him and specifically tell him to kill himself, that doesnt help, and those people that say that stuff to him should really look over their actions.

10+ times, he would've of done it. And who's trolling him? Where is the proof.

He's threatened and said he would so many times he WOULD'VE done it if he thought of it.

Do you think suicide is funny to joke about? You think if someone actually thought about suicide they would've done it? Why don't you look at the way he's going about it, looks like he's asking attention to me.

Yea well do you plan on paying for it because it isnt free and if you ever talked to the kid you know his own dad treated him worse then you guys did when he found out so please all I'm asking is to stop making him out to be this depressed suicidal kid that all he thinks about his killing himself when he just wants to be happy which he get find in real life or from his own family so when he tries on the interent people make rumors and troll him about it which eventually pushed him to try to find someone to talk to and he found me and I talked to the kid and yea he told me stuff that I wont repeat to start more shit but I told him my secrets because we all have them so stop labeling him and give him a chance and I mean a REAL one not one that can get shot down off a rumor or one screenshot

School counselors are free, and they're free clinics everywhere. It doesn't even have to be a counselor, anyone he can relate to really.

No one LOOKS at him as a depressed suicidal kid, he seems like he wants attention/people to be SORRY for him. Even if he doesn't, by the way he's going about it that's sure as hell what he's acting for. And please tell me these rumors? I hear about them but haven't seen them yet.

Also, he never says what his dad DOES to him. All I've heard and hear him say from his good bye threads is that he makes him get off the computer. If he's ABUSING you call the police. Simple as that.

School counselors are free, and they're free clinics everywhere. It doesn't even have to be a counselor, anyone he can relate to really. No one LOOKS at him as a depressed suicidal kid, he seems like he wants attention/people to be SORRY for him. Even if he doesn't, by the way he's going about it that's sure as hell what he's acting for. And please tell me these rumors? I hear about them but haven't seen them yet. Also, he never says what his dad DOES to him. All I've heard and hear him say from his good bye threads is that he makes him get off the computer. If he's ABUSING you call the police. Simple as that.

He did and that was me and that is why I'm defending him and will continue to because I have been where he is and have seen it happen to my own sister and an ex-girlfriend so please respect that somebody know what kind of people go through this and how you actually need to help them and just because you think about it but don't go through with it doesn't mean you are asking for attention but means he has no one to do it and if you think its really that easy if you think about so much you are wrong but you know a kid who held a gun to his head wouldn't know what he is talking about. Also if you are being abused its not as simply as calling the cops for one his dad could lie his ass off to the cops to avoid jail also he might not be getting beat by his dad but getting put down as a human from your own dad can hurt you mentally

School counselors are free, and they're free clinics everywhere. It doesn't even have to be a counselor, anyone he can relate to really. No one LOOKS at him as a depressed suicidal kid, he seems like he wants attention/people to be SORRY for him. Even if he doesn't, by the way he's going about it that's sure as hell what he's acting for. And please tell me these rumors? I hear about them but haven't seen them yet. Also, he never says what his dad DOES to him. All I've heard and hear him say from his good bye threads is that he makes him get off the computer. If he's ABUSING you call the police. Simple as that.

He did and that was me and that is why I'm defending him and will continue to because I have been where he is and have seen it happen to my own sister and an ex-girlfriend so please respect that somebody know what kind of people go through this and how you actually need to help them and just because you think about it but don't go through with it doesn't mean you are asking for attention but means he has no one to do it and if you think its really that easy if you think about so much you are wrong but you know a kid who held a gun to his head wouldn't know what he is talking about. Also if you are being abused its not as simply as calling the cops for one his dad could lie his ass off to the cops to avoid jail also he might not be getting beat by his dad but getting put down as a human from your own dad can hurt you mentally

That doesn't change the fact he's been given chances to stop talking about his personal problem, you don't appear to grasp that.

That doesn't change the fact he's been given chances to stop talking about his personal problem, you don't appear to grasp that.

BECAUSE HE HAD NO WHERE ELSE TO TALK ABOUT IT UNTIL NOW BECAUSE HE KNOWS HE CAN TALK TO ME PRIVATELY AND NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW

BECAUSE HE HAD NO WHERE ELSE TO TALK ABOUT IT UNTIL NOW BECAUSE HE KNOWS HE CAN TALK TO ME PRIVATELY AND NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW

Caps doesn't change my valid argument. He was banned because of all the chances he was given to cut out his threats. Again, it's up to Silence to unban him.