Sign in to follow this  
Matsi

I'm getting sick of stupid people

INB4 all you fucking losers give neg rep...

Dumbass in CS:S slays me because I killed a guy for leaving his cell early on warday, so of course I'm like WTF?! and argue the point, THEN he changes the reason I was slayed from "freekilling" to "not being in warday area by 7" so I comment about that and get kicked...

Seriously is CS:S just a bunch of fucking idiots that spam chat "GG NO RE" and "IM SQUIDWARD" or is there anyone that has an IQ higher than -1?

Yeah, that was pretty dumb, and it wasnt a freekill since there was no time the warday "started", you only have to be on your way in when Ts can leave (without killing them, except in your case he left early, making it fine). I dont think it matters now but, for the hell of it @@John

On a side note, as you said, yeah cs:s is pretty much a game of a bunch of retarded kids spamming that stuff on JB.

Yeah, that was pretty dumb, and it wasnt a freekill since there was no time the warday "started", you only have to be on your way in when Ts can leave (without killing them, except in your case he left early, making it fine). I dont think it matters now but, for the hell of it @@John

On a side note, as you said, yeah cs:s is pretty much a game of a bunch of retarded kids spamming that stuff on JB.

Seriously it's all I see every fucking time i am in there... and it's FUCKING ADMINS SPAMMING TOO!

And yes... I was running towards soccer when warden said "all CTs fall back" and saw a guy bhop out at about 7:02, I shot him at 6:59 an then I was in soccer at 6:58...

@@DarkWolf6052 @@Gkoo @@orangejuice @@Kirito @@PiNoYPsYcHo @@HighSociety

So the general run down here.

Round was a warday in Soccer. T's were allowed to leave their cells at 7:00. Apparently a T left his cell early, however Matsi killed the T and wasn't in soccer by 7:00. If t's are allowed to be out of their cell by 7 and they leave early and aren't killed AT OR BEFORE 7, THEN IT IS A FREEKILL. I didn't change my reasoning on anything, I also included you weren't in warday on time for another reason for the slay.

I kicked you because you come onto CS:S thinking you know EVERYTHING and acting like the admins don't know anything and then disrespect us over a slay. If a freeslay occurs we do slay ourselves, freeslays happen. However, you shouldn't disrespect in admin chat if something happens.

Shadowspy, you continuously argue with DM's and admins and assume you are right and everyone else is wrong. You are wrong on it not being a freekill and not needing to be in warday area by the time t's can leave their cells. It is no where in the rules that as long as CT's are on their way to warday area they won't be slain. I have only ever heard YOU enforce that rule.

Seriously it's all I see every fucking time i am in there... and it's FUCKING ADMINS SPAMMING TOO!

And yes... I was running towards soccer when warden said "all CTs fall back" and saw a guy bhop out at about 7:02, I shot him at 6:59 an then I was in soccer at 6:58...

I actually shot him right at 7:00 lolol

Demo: matsiplaying.dem

Where is the rule that says I HAVE to be in warday area at the time given for Ts to leave cells?

And no I do know quite a bit about Jailbreak, I have been playing it for over a decade!

I do not like the fact that i am seemingly a target for slayhappy people... No one even asks my side or anything it's just instant slay because someone says you should do it!

uhhh, where do you get your version of the rules, @@John ? because if a T is not allowed to leave until 7, then cts can stay behind all they want to watch them and kill anyone as long as they saw them leave before 7, and then as it turns 7 they move on their way. Please, tell me another way you can enforce the time to leave on warday. oh wait, there isn't.

@@Warriorsfury @@serbiansnaga

Darkwolf agreed on that @@Chrono Show me in the MOTD where it says that and I'll enforce it that way. As long as I have played if T's can leave at 7, CT's must be in warday by 7.

On vipinthemix, you can stand at Soccer and kill T's that leave their cell in plain field of view. Where this guy was he would have had to run around in front of cells and shoot him. The T was bhopping beside the big cage when he was shot.

I also fail to see where I was being disrespectful and deserved a kick....?

The most disrespectful thing I said was that you changed the reason you slayed me from killing a T after 7 to not being in the warday area by 7.... and I highly doubt that is kick worthy....

On vipinthemix, you can stand at Soccer and kill T's that leave their cell in plain field of view. Where this guy was he would have had to run around in front of cells and shoot him. The T was bhopping beside the big cage when he was shot.

You should watch my demo I was like 5 feet outside the soccer doors and shot him when he tried to bhop to vending machines

The kill was valid. He LEFT BEFORE 7, but got KILLED AFTER 7. Matsi did NOT have to be in warday. If he killed anyone AFTER 7 that was NOT A REBEL while NOT IN THE WARDAY that would have been.

The kill was valid and the slay was a freeslay. Punishment will be given out accordingly.

To prevent flame I am closing this thread.