MineCrack

MineCrack TS3 Ban *MOVE PLEASE*

No selection for ts3 so I'll put it here and hope it gets moved.

After a scrim I went to a populated channel not knowing it was darkwolf's. Me, daddio, and a few others began talking about the scrim we had just finished. And people told us to stop then, I was the only one to be kicked. So I went back and then someone said I was blacklisted. Confused thinking it was warrior's channel without really checking it turns out it was darkwolf's channel. So I went back asking why I was blacklisted and too appeal it, then darkwolf banned me for a day without comment.

1) Who decided breaking a blacklist is a day ban?

2) Why would someone act so childish and not even give a reason to as why that person is black listed.

3) I will never go back to a channel with such immature children again.

@@DarkWolf6052 @@serbiansnaga @@Chrono <-Move plis

-1 you were kicked for warrings you kept coming back

rules are here https://xenogamers.com/threads/8989/ D-a You can be banned for breaking a blacklist. This means joining a channel you are blacklisted on without a channel mod or channel admin's consent.

I never knew there was a kick reason, I was under the impression I was kicked for talking about the scrim as well.

Moved to Ban Protest.

You came into my room, which you are blacklisted in. After doing so, I kicked you twice with the reason "Blacklist"

<21:25:cat:7> "MineCrack" was kicked from channel "Homeless Penthouse" by "Dewbasaur" (Blacklisted)

<21:25:cat:9> "MineCrack" switched from channel "Waiting Room" to "Homeless Penthouse"

<21:25:46> "MineCrack" was kicked from channel "Homeless Penthouse" by "Dewbasaur" (Blacklist)

After you came back a third time after the kicks, which you should have read the reason of the kick, I proceeded to ban you for a day from the server for breaking blacklist.

<21:26:12> "MineCrack" was banned for 1 day from the server by "Dewbasaur" (Breaking blacklist)

Now, if you go read the Teamspeak rules, it reads:

"You can be banned for breaking a blacklist. This means joining a channel you are blacklisted on without a channel mod or channel admins consent"

1: Everyone who bans for breaking blacklist does a day by default.

2. I don't need to add a reason in the rules why you're blacklisted. I don't like you.

3. I wouldn't want you in my channel anyway. I don't know how you got unsilenced in my channel.

Either way, I've unbanned you, but learn the rules. Break blacklist, and you get a day ban.

-Dat furfag DarkWolf6052

I'm just going to water this down before all the childish people who dislike me gang up on this thread.

I went into the channel THINKING it was warrior's channel. I then proceeded to talk about the latest scrimmage to OTHER scrimmers who were in the channel. I was then told to STOP talking about it, before someone could even finish that sentence I was kicked.

At this point

• I was under the impression that I got kicked for talking about the scrimmage.
  • I did not know channel kicks had reasons, as I'm rarely kicked from channels (other than jokingly/warrior wanting to talk to serbian etc).

I went back and someone said I was blacklisted, I then went back to realize it was darkwolf's room. I KIND of expected a childish grudge (being as someone else who enjoys speaking their mind, Chrono, is blacklisted) and came back to confront him about the blacklisting even though I've never been in that channel. I began to ask why I am blacklisted/appeal and I was banned without a response for a day.

Moved to Ban Protest.

You came into my room, which you are blacklisted in. After doing so, I kicked you twice with the reason "Blacklist"

<21:25:cat:7> "MineCrack" was kicked from channel "Homeless Penthouse" by "Dewbasaur" (Blacklisted)

<21:25:cat:9> "MineCrack" switched from channel "Waiting Room" to "Homeless Penthouse"

<21:25:46> "MineCrack" was kicked from channel "Homeless Penthouse" by "Dewbasaur" (Blacklist)

After you came back a third time after the kicks, which you should have read the reason of the kick, I proceeded to ban you for a day from the server for breaking blacklist.

<21:26:12> "MineCrack" was banned for 1 day from the server by "Dewbasaur" (Breaking blacklist)

"You can be banned for breaking a blacklist. This means joining a channel you are blacklisted on without a channel mod or channel admins consent"

2. I don't need to add a reason in the rules why you're blacklisted. I don't like you.

3. I wouldn't want you in my channel anyway. I don't know how you got unsilenced in my channel.

Either way, I've unbanned you, but learn the rules. Break blacklist, and you get a day ban.

-Dat furfag DarkWolf6052

1) Who made up the day length and why? It's a bit ridiculous in my case unless someone was purposely causing discomfort to you.

2) I was simply trying to find out why I was blacklisted. My mistake, I didn't know the higher ups would pick such a childish DM that won't reason.

3) You can't silence me unless I've been in your channel before, which I haven't.

I applaud you for your grudge m0t.

:banhappy:

Moved to Ban Protest.

-Dat furfag DarkWolf6052

1) Who made up the day length and why? It's a bit ridiculous in my case unless someone was purposely causing discomfort to you.

2) I was simply trying to find out why I was blacklisted. My mistake, I didn't know the higher ups would pick such a childish DM that won't reason.

3) You can't silence me unless I've been in your channel before, which I haven't.

I applaud you for your grudge m0t.

:banhappy:

Like I said, everyone who bans for breaking blacklist does a day.

The reason you're blacklisted in my channel is because you honestly get annoying and on my nerves. I don't want you in my channel.

You were silenced before, I remember silencing you and you leaving after me doing so.

I'm just going to water this down before all the childish people who dislike me gang up on this thread.

I went into the channel THINKING it was warrior's channel. I then proceeded to talk about the latest scrimmage to OTHER scrimmers who were in the channel. I was then told to STOP talking about it, before someone could even finish that sentence I was kicked.

At this point

• I was under the impression that I got kicked for talking about the scrimmage.
  • I did not know channel kicks had reasons, as I'm rarely kicked from channels (other than jokingly/warrior wanting to talk to serbian etc).

I went back and someone said I was blacklisted, I then went back to realize it was darkwolf's room. I KIND of expected a childish grudge (being as someone else who enjoys speaking their mind, Chrono, is blacklisted) and came back to confront him about the blacklisting even though I've never been in that channel. I began to ask why I am blacklisted/appeal and I was banned without a response for a day.

It was a mixed kick at the start, you were talking about scrim but I also know your voice, so I checked, saw it was you, and kicked you for blacklist.

All kicks have the option to add a reason. It's your responsibility to check the reason you were kicked, or check if there was one.

ok wait wait.....

so first lets not make a big deal over something like this and which your already unbanned anyways

and second @@MineCrack i don't want to start anything with you but i think the reason some people dislike you is because your making a big deal about little stuff like this

just my two cents

hope it helps

Like I said, everyone who bans for breaking blacklist does a day.

The reason you're blacklisted in my channel is because you honestly get annoying and on my nerves. I don't want you in my channel.

You were silenced before, I remember silencing you and you leaving after me doing so.

Okay, the day length doesn't make sense but whatever punishes the people you don't like works!

I accept that reason, if I would've known it was your channel I wouldn't have entered originally. I'll have the self control to not tell you why I don't like you, and if I did I would not be liable to what you did with yourself after.

You remembered wrong, you tend to not remember things. I would NEVER be in your channel, the occasion was because you changed your name.

It was a mixed kick at the start, you were talking about scrim but I also know your voice, so I checked, saw it was you, and kicked you for blacklist.

All kicks have the option to add a reason. It's your responsibility to check the reason you were kicked, or check if there was one.

I don't see where it's my responsibility to check, usually I'm told.

ok wait wait.....

so first lets not make a big deal over something like this and which your already unbanned anyways

and second @@MineCrack i don't want to start anything with you but i think the reason some people dislike you is because your making a big deal about little stuff like this

just my two cents

hope it helps

It's either this, or being a suck up.

Your pick.

if u went back into the channel than you knew that u were going into darkwolfs channel, cause u have to double click on his channel to get there, and theres a pretty big gap between his and warriors channel, so u wouldve seen warriors channel and the regulars in there, meaning u went back into darkwolfs channel knowing it was his, on top of that u would see whos in the channel as well, so idk how u missed that part either. also channel admins dont need a reason to blacklist you, they paid for the channel therefore they have control of who can be in it and who cant. only time they would need a reason is if i ask them why they did it if its just out of the blue with no explanation (ie. warrior blacklists pepperphreak out of nowhere, id look into it and find out why he did it)

deal with it minecrack, u dun goofed, ill reduce it to an hour and change the rule so that its punishable up to an hour cause a day is too much imo

-sealed away in the last great time war