Arthman

Jay breeze abuse /w proof

Still dont have permission to post in damn abuse thread

Admins In-Game Name:Jay breeze

Admins STEAM-ID.I dont know

Your In-Game Name:Arthman

Your STEAM-ID.Idk

What server did this happen in?:JAILBREAK

What exactly did the abuser do?: Free kick me when i tell him a ct is delaying lr (WHICH AFTER THE CT FREEKILLED)

Did they state a reason prior, if so, what was the reason?: No

Did it affect other players?: Yes, The ct freekilled the last t

Explain the entire situation here:It'll Explain it ALL [ATTACH]155.vB[/ATTACH]

If nothing is done then im outta here

5aa4ba4e28a09_JayAbuse.thumb.jpg.26927f6351afa64bd286afc4a252b276.jpg

Arthman....... I don't know what is with you lately. You used to be really kind and nice, but now you constantly pick on every little thing the admins do to you. Now, before you say something you're going to regret, think about this.....

We, players and admins, are only human. You yell at us, we get frustrated.

Nobody likes serving a nice cup of BOOTED to anybody, but when you say, CT is delaying, CT is delaying, it does, as I imagine, get frustrating. Plus, we don't know what happened inbetween, from just one image.

Lol Jay and I were taking care of 2-3 other things at the same time, and to see you say (DO YOUR JOB PLEASE) like really ? There is a reason you lost mod, because you didnt know what it took to not abuse and we do things we see, not hear.

Anyways, we were getting info about some other ct who freekilled apparently, but happened the T was in the wrong, so Jay was addressing him. Dont get impatient and tell us to (please do our jobs) we are working as fast as we can. you only got kicked and could have easily got back in, but instead you post it on here (in general mind you) anyways. This is just an immature post, and should be closed and deleted.

Look, I pointed out the obvious, And if he would have done something instead of kicking me, The lr guy would have survived. Im also REALLY pissed because Most admin just pick on me and abuse on me when at First i had good intentions. That's whats up with me. I have good intentions and i get abused on. Too much is too much and I got my limit. It's the first time ever since i began gaming that im THAT angry. Because i try being nice, Get abused on. When i report that, Some people find it Usefull to just tell the to go **** myself. And also i play there to have fun during my FInals. I cant play without getting abused. Then when i play Illumin server where I AM respected, Nobody abuse on me but some smart people Yell at me telling me to get off their servers.

So go to illumin.

JayBreeze, your not helping at all.

Arthman, you must understand that if you don't want to play on Xeno Gamer's Servers, nobody is stopping you. It seems as if though you a kick out of telling the admins how to do their job, when you couldn't handle it yourself, no offense. Just please stop spamming these "ADMIN ABUSE W/ PROOF" threads, because everyday I am on here, it seems as if you started a thread about Null Byte or JayBreezy.

Please, if you wish to leave, go. If you think you can work things out, stay. But please, stop telling the admins how to do their job.

I never said i could do better or stuff, But that guy was delaying and I knew he was about to freekill and jay, **** off you Fu cktard

I never said you were or could be better. Just please, admins are hard workers, as they have to take care of their problems, before they are concerned with others.

Please stop disrespecting the admins.

Arthman, I have been an admin on popular servers, and let me tell you, it's ****ing hard. You need to understand that telling the admins how to do their job isn't necessary because, if they didn't already know, they wouldn't have it. Sometimes there are more then one problem and only one can be solved at a time. Moderation is NOT easy. I'm not trying to be mean here, just trying to help you understand that if you wait for it, and don't complain and tell them how to do something they earned from getting trusted, you wouldn't get this exact problem over and over. You can quit, Yes, but it will eventually happen in Illumin. The people their are the people who can't handle a clan like this. We are not perfect, we are a work in progress, so deal with it that we can't handle every damn complaint the second it happens. Like i said before, I was a moderator on 2 minecraft servers at one time, they were both very loaded with players, Complaints cannot be handled with instantly.

LONG POST IS LONG.

Artman I know your frustrated because Admins are not doing things the way you think they should be done. Thats what it all comes down too because the stuff that your complaining about its mostly petty. You got kicked? Rejoin? You got slayed or freekilled once it happens to everyone and we don't always catch it. When there is 40+ people on and I am the only admin I have to go afk sometimes and I miss stuff and always have some ******* in admin chat complaining OVER AND OVER. So man people stop taking things so personally. I know you don't think alot of admins are doing their job but they are doing their best. So untill you have something worth posting about edit yourself a little bit and calm down. We all like you and your making it really hard for us recently. Stop being so damn butthurt so easily. Ill give you one chance to respond then I am closing this thread.

I'd also like to point out two things for people who don't know,

• saying @ Freekill in admin chat tells me nothing, please say something more along the lines of
    "@ [insert name] freekilled while [explain the situation]".

• and just because I don't respond to something in admin chat, doesn't mean I didn't see or I'm not paying attention. Most often, I usually observe that person and whats happening around them to determine if they broke a rule or not.

or they were ct banned and you didn't notice...

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

*closed on request* BAMF!