Sign in to follow this  
Arthman

Alright **** it

My last post as this thread should have been closed already//

If you are saying that we shouldnt kick you because since you are more french and newer to the english language then the rest of us, and we should disregaurd when you say something that seems wrong, then maybe we shouldnt do anything when you say freekill because maybe you read rules wrong since its in english. Dont play stupid Arthman, you implied we were slacking off. You know the English language very well, which is why you can warden and everyone understands what you say, so dont pull the (Me no speaky english) card out of nowhere. Unless you guys have something important to add, I deem this as closed as this is just a waste of space and nothing else should be added.

-Aegean

No, I didn't SAY that, I never spammed "johnny doesnt hev a miac sweetch heem", There are at least 2-4 other penguins, Don't get me mixed up bebe, I never said you ever slayed the entire lobby, I said you THREATENED to. You said you were mad because the bruins lost and that's understandable, Personally I don't care that canucks lost, it's a sport. it just annoys me when you say things like that, because I know you wouldn't. If you were saying that Arthman was spamming that Johnny thing, Soz broseph, <3

KAYKAY, I'M NOT COMMENTING ANY MOAR.

Aegean That's plain stupid. I know how Hard being admin is And i didnt know that you were doign something else. I tried making you act faster and obviously Somebody took it wrong

oh So for you, I know what im saying? Well YOur wrong. Most of the time when i see something and i know theres Little time i just type what comes up in my mind first, And also I dont consider myself english because i began learning it Not even 2 years ago

I know the same feeling. I was born in Germany on - Well that's not important. When I moved to the states it sucked. How do you think it was growing up with labels like, Schnitzel Boy or Little Sausage and Beer? I had no friends when I first moved to the states, I had my accent and a little English from school. You however, have a whole community who respects you. And your gonna leave over 2 or 3 little mishaps? I am lucky to have found Xeno Gamers. And you are willing to walk out on us, because the admins were doing their job to the best of their ability?

If you want to leave, nobody is stopping you. Just remember your not walking out on us, your walking out on yourself.

And you are willing to walk out on us, because the admins were doing their job to the best of their ability?

wat. contridiction?

wat. contridiction?

Not a contradiction, just explaining the reason he leaves, if he were to leave. If he wants to leave, let him. I was just making sure he knows why he left.

Penguin whats your in game name then, and clearly i was joking. If people cant tell the difference between jokes and trolling then thats their problem. I havent purposely slayed anyone for no reason, and dont plan too. So, broseph, please get your facts straight and dont "*** 4t m3 wit dat bullsheet".

You however, have a whole community who respects you. And your gonna leave over 2 or 3 little mishaps??
HAHAHAHAH PEOPLE, RESPECTING ME? ONLY A HAND FULL OF PEOPLE DOES, OTHER JUST DISCRIMINATE ME. And 2-3 mishaps? I've been abused on about 20 times. Most of them which i did not Report. Why? To show respect. But Now none are giving me respect. Im doing what i should have done awhile ago.

ima go ahead and be impartial about this issue and just say:

"EVERYONE NEEDS TO CHILL OUT, get off the comp for a day or two, relax, drink some coke or beer or whatever, sleep a bit, and come back the next day, fresh as a daisy"