Sign in to follow this  
Sep0h

I have an idea for xG

I think we should get a new server. As in I think we should get a deathrun server. Change things up a little bit maybe we can get more members and donaters. And even get the hub back up!!!

I think we should get a new server. As in I think we should get a deathrun server. Change things up a little bit maybe we can get more members and donaters. And even get the hub back up!!!

There is already a deathrun server. Not a lot of people get on it.

As Pep already said, we already have a DeathRun server. If Members dedicated their time to a certain server that they themselves enjoy for an extended period of time, then there is a possibility of more players joining. Adding new servers won't solve anything when we have a large number already that are almost always empty.

In order for our servers to receive the slightest bit of attention, you need:

1. Members/Players to fill in the slots for it to look appealing.

2. Players who are fun to hang around with and who make the server that much more enjoyable.

3. Finally, the Players/Members need to dedicate a good chunk of their free time to keeping the server populated in order for it to succeed.

Normally we can get the first two no problem, but we're lacking members with the capability of sitting on the server nearly all day to ensure population. Hub is merely a Perk that (I admit) will increase the amount of players joining, but it's not a necessity.

- Dat guy, Forest

How about removing servers that we dont play on. Now im not saying this is gonna happen but I think that deathrun is kinda a waste because no one uses it. Now we do have had past community nights thanks to @@Forest and we do use the deathrun servers etc. I dont know if this is a good idea but @@Rhododendron can easily prove me wrong on this. @@DarkWolf6052 @@Gkoo @@HighSociety what are your thoughts on this?

~Thanks Edem