Matsi

Noobs can't count....

Number of rounds BETWEEN 1 and 4  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Number of rounds BETWEEN 1 and 4

• 2 (round 2 and round 3)
    • 3 (I need to go back to elementary)

Seriously... How fucking hard is it to count to 3? A surprisingly large number of players INCLUDING MODS AND ADMINS cannot count the 3 rounds between wardays....

IT'S NOT ROCKET SURGERY!!!

ok so... it's a new map... first day is a warday.... we then play 2 days after that... and then someone calls another warday... THEY EVEN SAY IT'S THE 4TH ROUND ON THE MAP!!!

WTF IS THIS SHIT?! PLEASE TEACH YOUR ADMINS/MODS HOW TO FUCKING COUNT!

Demo wardays.dem

I apologize if our Staff Members have more important things to do such as scouting for rule breakers, dealing with said-rule breakers, or resolving any conflicts/arguments that may or may not be going on.

I also apologize that we clearly aren't doing a good job as "official special day counters" since no other player is capable of doing so, and it is obviously our job to keep track.

And as my fifth point, I apologize that we can't count. You don't have to make a thread and mock us m8.

- Dat guy, Forest

I apologize if our Staff Members have more important things to do such as scouting for rule breakers, dealing with said-rule breakers, or resolving any conflicts/arguments that may or may not be going on.

I also apologize that we clearly aren't doing a good job as "official special day counters" since no other player is capable of doing so, and it is obviously our job to keep track.

And as my fifth point, I apologize that we can't count. You don't have to make a thread and mock us m8.

- Dat guy, Forest

I was referring to more than just the admins... tho i find it funny that I tell them multiple times it has only been two days yet they don't stop the warday.... and they slay the guy that LRed on the invalid warday...

I could care less if they dont want to keep track of the days... but I can count them and when someone gives an invalid waaarday I'm not going to participate and/or will LR if I have it and expect to not be slayed :P

I can understand it gets annoying, but you have to keep in mind we are moderating the servers (or at least should be) whenever we're on, so sometimes it merely slips our mind. It isn't fair to call us out on it when it isn't completely our responsibility nor duty to count the days between Special Days.

But if you're pointing out Staff Members who are playing as a T or CT to relax and just play casually with a side of moderating, then by all means call them out on it (they are more involved in the rounds and should therefore know). But like I said, making a thread specifically to mock/demean us as Staff Members isn't exactly respectful. I mean, you can let us know we need to do a better job without saying:

WTF IS THIS SHIT?! PLEASE TEACH YOUR ADMINS/MODS HOW TO FUCKING COUNT!