Sign in to follow this  
LostCause

6 New Jailbreak Maps

I was looking around for maps and i found a few rather good ones by the looks of it. Here is the name of the maps i found plus the links to check them out for yourself. Some of them are old maps we used to have that were 5 times better than the ones we have now and some are just new and original and cool!

JB Kistroll-ba_jail_kistroll (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Jail Break) - GAMEBANANA

JB ProGamer-Ba_Jail_ProGamer_v3_fix (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Jail Break) - GAMEBANANA

JB Last Encounter-jb_last_encounter (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Jail Break) - GAMEBANANA

JB Aeon-ba_jail_aeon_v1 (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Jail Break) - GAMEBANANA

JB Campus-ba_jail_campus (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Jail Break) - GAMEBANANA or Ba_jail_campus_v4_Final! (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Jail Break) - GAMEBANANA (Many Versions of this map these 2 are best ones)

JB Razor Electric V7-ba_jail_electric_razor_v7 (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Jail Break) - GAMEBANANA

JB Mars-ba_jail_mars (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Jail Break) - GAMEBANANA (classic i love it)

JB Minecraft-ba_jail_minecraft (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Jail Break) - GAMEBANANA

JB Leoben-ba_jail_leoben (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Jail Break) - GAMEBANANA (used to have this map, dont know why it was taken out it was good and fun)

With all of these maps we could replace the bad jailbreak maps we have right now like bLax and IPlay and Assassin, but we can keep our favorites like Lego and Parabellum and Carceris and Many Others. But i just want to add variety to jailbreak we rarely ever change the map rotation and half the maps are never played. So if we could remove all the bad maps with good ones maybe we can attract more people.

Everyone please +1 This Thread and spam the shit out of silence so he can change the map rotation to OUR liking.

took a look at them all and +1 +1 +1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1

Whats wrong with Kistroll?

The hallways seemed a little too narrow and almost maze-like to me. It kinda reminded me of iPlay and to me was kinda confusing to navigate.

Whats wrong with Kistroll?

The hallways seemed a little too narrow and almost maze-like to me. It kinda reminded me of iPlay and to me was kinda confusing to navigate.

I dont really think thats a big problem its still is great map with lots of color and games to play and things to do its not dull and bording like most maps we have

Sign in to follow this