KOTO

KOTO - Counter-Strike: Source

Changing my vouch to a -1. First things first, you aren't that active, even on those other names like "infinity" (you only have a few hours at most). If I wasn't typing this on my iPad I would link a picture of your previous names and how little time you have on them. Considering what you said and did after leaving xG, I'm kinda surprised you weren't banned from all servers and forums. On your goodbye thread you basically said that the clan was dying, and on several occassions you made threads on forums trying to show us how to run the clan. If you can't take xG at its worst, you don't deserve to be part of it at its best (or whatever state we're at now).

I just wanna say how the hell is it accidental when there is a huge fucking button that says "KILL" RIGHT ABOVE THE MAZE. you are lucky you aren't permed from the server when you "Crashed" right after doing it. (i was there and a victim of the mass)

@@KOTO if you are still currently interested in becoming a part of xG once again (haven't seen you around lately). @@Gkoo and @@DarkWolf6052 for their respective vouches.

I wouldn't have a problem with you rejoining, not too happy that you decided to mass freekill though. You weren't a bad Moderator when you were one.

But, your activity on our servers and Teamspeak is quite low.

I'm at +/-0

M: 8/10

A: 4/10