TheKingBaby

Change

Post about making ------> xG <-------- better, not CS:S better, yet you all respond with CS:S :/ . xG does not revolve around CS:S, sooner or later CS:S is going to die down, no matter what. CS:GO is going to pick up a majority of Counter Strike players moving to the next, newer game.

Anyways, xG itself i don't see getting better unless we pick up some better people from the summer, or some of those people who favoritize/don't do their jobs/ don't deserve admin/ jerk off when we need something important done. When xG was good, it was because of the people in it, not the servers itself, we had fun people around the servers all the time back then, we had (in my opinion) better staff, and less xG drama which happens WAY TOO OFTEN and causes problems/people to leave xG.

To make CS:S better, you need fun people on the servers, and stuff to catch someones attention and bring people back after playing (something like hub).

TL;DR - This is a post about xG being better not just CS:S, we need fun people and better staff to improve xG, and to improve CS:S fun people and stuff to catch their attention (like hub).

I mean as it stands xG does revolve around Css. Unless we start changing it.

Without CS:S, xG would crumble. xG will continue to die as long as you promote staff that are not as interested in the clan. They're just interested in their rank. That and along with Silence not trusting anyone enough to allow them to actually run a division and have full access. Nothing will get done with Silence attempting to do everything. You need leaders and you have none. No one even cares about the clan anymore.

CS:S will be, and continue to be, the main contributing division if you actually have someone to run its entirety.

Edit: And will continue to crumble when you promote people solely on activity instead of their contributions and what they can bring to the clan. Division Leaders should actually be able to lead their divisions and run them. Teach them if its needed.

Without CS:S, xG would crumble. xG will continue to die as long as you promote staff that are not as interested in the clan. They're just interested in their rank. That and along with Silence not trusting anyone enough to allow them to actually run a division and have full access. Nothing will get done with Silence attempting to do everything. You need leaders and you have none. No one even cares about the clan anymore.

CS:S will be, and continue to be, the main contributing division if you actually have someone to run its entirety.

Edit: And will continue to crumble when you promote people solely on activity instead of their contributions and what they can bring to the clan. Division Leaders should actually be able to lead their divisions and run them. Teach them if its needed.

I see abuse all the time with admins too, as you stated, they do not care about the clan. If we had people who knew how to code, how to get the word of xG out there, and who did it for free because they care about the clan, we would be thriving.

you guys definitely need to reform the clan. As of now, im gonna call it; if xg activity doesn't pick up during the summer it's not gonna pick up anytime soon during the school year.

I think that xG still vdoes revolve around CS:S still over the past couple of weeks jb as been reaching40/64 people on it everyday. So we need to make the community better by improvig CS:S and our other divs. If we can do this xG will be a much better stand point then we are right now. Thats just my input, I hope that we can pull our act together before we lose the CS:S div.

~Thanks Eden

I see abuse all the time with admins too, as you stated, they do not care about the clan. If we had people who knew how to code, how to get the word of xG out there, and who did it for free because they care about the clan, we would be thriving.

Agreed, I personally believe that if we had more coders, model makers, and the likes xg will grow because right now who knows how to work on the hub but silence? I never seen/heard anybody step up and say "Hey I can make models" or "I can help with hub and add some improvements" Someone feel free to correct me but the only person I notice to work on hub is silence and I don't think many people in this clan know how to code.

We could make a rank called the "TechTeam" and we would place about 4-2 in each division and they can could be the people who are a Mod, Admin, DM, or DL they can also have the ability to code and make models. :D