Perman00bJr

Inquiry: Re-Admission?

So, I used to be in this clan. Like, way back when. I played Jailbreak a TON in CS:S. I was the kid who didn't want to be a CT. And it's really weird thinking about how I've aged almost two years since I applied. I was just wondering if I could get a Re-Admission into the clan. I'm definitely going to start playing on the TF2 server more.

Here's the old thread for reference: https://wiki.xenogamers.com/threads/1363/#post-8048

(God, looking back on that I sound really... weird.) I'm turning 15 in a little less than two weeks and my in-game name is Perman00b Jr instead of TehDevl. I'm pretty sure that's all that changed. Oh yeah, and my real name is Randy.

Welcome back! You probably have no idea who I am, but it's great to see you wanting to come back after all these years. It's also great to see that you will be playing on the TF2 servers. I am a Division Manager in that division, so hopefully I'll see you there.

Welcome back! You probably have no idea who I am, but it's great to see you wanting to come back after all these years. It's also great to see that you will be playing on the TF2 servers. I am a Division Manager in that division, so hopefully I'll see you there.

He's lying, I am DM

If you didn't get removed from the clan and just fell inactive I don't think there would be a problem reinstating you. The only thing I can think of is getting the required vouches, since the amount has changed since your re-application. @@serbiansnaga would have to look at the vouches from the previous app, since Duckii is no longer part of xG.

Realistically if you play more frequently on the servers (be it CS:S or TF2) there should be no problem rejoining.

As long as you were a member before and never left, or got kicked out, then you should be good. @@serbiansnaga to confirm.

But damn, back when we were on mumble... shit is old. Welcome back.

Welcome back, I haven't been around long enough to know some of the old old members, but glad to know some of our older members are coming back. I'm the CS:S Division Manager, if you ever want to play on Jailbreak, chances are you'll see me around.