Delta

Delta - New Member!

Hi guys! I just wanted to introduce myself, as you will be seeing more of me on CS:S Xeno Servers!

My name is Joshua Denobrega, I'm 15, and I absolutely love Counter-Strike. I've been playing CS since I was 4 (seriously) and I've had a passion for gaming ever since. I am fun to play with, but I take the game seriously as well. Anybody who doesn't play the game they way it should be played does not get my friendliness. I enforce rules, and you don't want to be in my scope when I have an AWP. I'm new to the Xeno Servers, but I guarantee you'll see more of me!

Welcome to the xG community mate! I'm Forest, currently a Moderator of the CS:S Division and frequenter of the CS:S Jailbreak server. I'll see you around, and hope you have a great stay! (Be sure to check out our TeamSpeak server as well to make new friends)

- Dat guy, Forest

Nice to meet you Forest! :) Is there a thread I can be directed to for the TeamSpeak Server details?

Many thanks, Joshua.

Hello good sir, I am TemptedGuy ~Swag. Anyways, I am a member and also a decider from this division, basically means that I am one of the many people who vote if you want to sign up here on C:SS someday! I will see you around. :duckiijr: