Fuzz

TTT OFFICIAL SUGGESTIONS

I feel like the maps change too soon.

Pending

Will be looked into

Points. Like you get points for being on the server and from killing people.

With those points you can special titles in chat or like a text color.

Pending

Will also be looked into

I think you can do this but, im really tired of playing the same maps over and over again...Community pool, rooftops, 67thway, the something else like roytheship. The it goes back to the same order. I know you already have something that makes it so u cant vote for the same map but make the timer longer so you cant play the same maps after 3 other maps.

P.S i played around 9-10 hours straight and only played 5 or 6 maps

Microsoft that actually a fantastic idea, I'm also planning to add a few maps to mix it up. We do seem to play a lot of the same maps, so I will make it so you can't vote for the same map for a longer period.

Our map vote is quite buggy. Not saying it doesn't work, but it seems to switch maps faster depending on how many players are on. I will look into a different map vote that isn't so buggy.

the command !fightbigroy

then there will be beacons between big roy and the guy who wants to fight him. it must be a fist fight too and make it so no karma will be lost!!!

Maybe I'm just retarder but I feel like disabling discombobulators for innocents on terror train and rooftops rather than making them traitorous would solve a lot of problems. Idk if this is possible or really reasonable but I'm really tired of bans and deaths from innos throwing discombobulators and causing massive problems and arguments.

Maybe I'm just retarder but I feel like disabling discombobulators for innocents on terror train and rooftops rather than making them traitorous would solve a lot of problems. Idk if this is possible or really reasonable but I'm really tired of bans and deaths from innos throwing discombobulators and causing massive problems and arguments.

It shouldn't cause massive problems if they just read the 1 line rule about it.

Change the blue color of moderator status. It's hard to see when you're a detective on the score board.

Maybe orange :D

or rainbow

Change the blue color of moderator status. It's hard to see when you're a detective on the score board.

or rainbow

maybe make it very very bright yellow so it stands out, and shines as bright as a diamond.

or rainbow

maybe make it very very bright yellow so it stands out, and shines as bright as a diamond.

or the colour of hot cheetos and takis