Fuzz

TTT OFFICIAL SUGGESTIONS

OFFICIAL TTT SUGGESTION THREAD

POST/DISCUSS SUGGESTIONS FOR TRIPLE T HERE

ALL SUGGESTIONS WILL BE DISCUSSED AND DEBATED BY THE GMOD DIVISION AND ITS ADVERSARY'S. IF YOUR SUGGESTION IS DENIED, TRY AGAIN.

I will be putting serious consideration into every suggestion you guys offer. All suggestions that are accepted will be put under ACCEPTED with the status of the suggestion. All suggestions that are PENDING on will be discussed and debated by the GMOD division. If the suggestion is DENIED, it will be discarded with an explanation on why it was discarded.

ACCEPTED

PENDING

DENIED

A store where you can buy hats, trails, and stuff.

Denied

This has been discussed in the past, and we decided that it interferes with traitors and the gamemode.

Example: "The guy with the top-hat/ the guy with the rainbow trail/ the guy with the furry model is a traitor!"

It would ruin the whole, "No one knows since everyone looks the same" type of thing.

In the near future this will be discussed more with the DarkRP server.

Donator status for triple t with ability to vote kick, vote map change and a sparkly yellow name.Who doesn't like sparkles?

change the default skin to a custom one with xG on it if we have anyone who can skin

We would need someone who can design a Garry's Mod Skin.

Donator status for triple t with ability to vote kick, vote map change and a sparkly yellow name.Who doesn't like sparkles?

Sparkles horribly decrease FPS, so that wouldn't work what so ever. And I got confused on your statement, so I am obviously tripping balls .

- Pryus

Not an incredible amount of overpowered weapons to be purchased. Standard Hammer of Dawn, Knife and all the old one's from TTT sound good.

However, maybe a rotation of things that can be purchased can be implemented to keep things fresh.

Not an incredible amount of overpowered weapons to be purchased. Standard Hammer of Dawn, Knife and all the old one's from TTT sound good.

However, maybe a rotation of things that can be purchased can be implemented to keep things fresh.

PENDING

We already planned on adding custom weapons for the traitors and detectives. Although, the rotation of weapons will be put up for debate.

We should have more mods!!! (me) no but seriously. Can we have map guns that are hard to get to? Basically a special weapon that you find on a map

cars

Denied

You can't have cars on TTT.

random events, like low grav, darkness, flipped controls, like !rtd in css

Pending

Will be looked into.

We should have more mods!!! (me) no but seriously. Can we have map guns that are hard to get to? Basically a special weapon that you find on a map

Denied

Would be O.P., plus everyone would just rush to it and kill eachother, would start problems.