Fuzz

TTT OFFICIAL SUGGESTIONS

Maybe I'm just retarder but I feel like disabling discombobulators for innocents on terror train and rooftops rather than making them traitorous would solve a lot of problems. Idk if this is possible or really reasonable but I'm really tired of bans and deaths from innos throwing discombobulators and causing massive problems and arguments.

Maybe a rewording of the rule might help a bit, because some people think throwing them away from people to get rid of them is okay. Maybe something like:

Rooftops & Terror Train:

Do not throw ACTIVATED discombobulators if you are innocent or detective for ANY reason. This is considered traitorous on these maps. If you need to get rid of them, do not throw them, instead toss them out of your inventory by pressing Q.

Maybe a rewording of the rule might help a bit, because some people think throwing them away from people to get rid of them is okay. Maybe something like:

Rooftops & Terror Train:

Do not throw ACTIVATED discombobulators if you are innocent or detective for ANY reason. This is considered traitorous on these maps. If you need to get rid of them, do not throw them, instead toss them out of your inventory by pressing Q.

That's what I always tell people but most of them dont liiiiiiiiiiiiiiisteeeeeeeeeeeen