Sign in to follow this  
MrFreaky

My donation didn't show up on xG. Here is a receipt from me...

As you can see I donated a amount of ten dollars yesterday...

ai41.tinypic.com_301dlrl.thumb.jpg.16ae6c4de5b514398dca82ab3fcb3f92.jpg

Also I know I get a special name perk. But is there any other perks I get?

that's silence's number for customer service, and unless you want to be in a world of hurt, there better be a good reason you call it.

We are aware of the current issues of the donation system, silence said it is on his list of things to fix, right now he is working on hub. as for the donator status, all you had to do was send us the receipt.... guess this works currently no other perks besides color text, join message, and donator tag, perhaps in the near future we will see more (or even hub!) @@Bleed

that's silence's number for customer service, and unless you want to be in a world of hurt, there better be a good reason you call it.

We are aware of the current issues of the donation system, silence said it is on his list of things to fix, right now he is working on hub. as for the donator status, all you had to do was send us the receipt.... guess this works currently no other perks besides color text, join message, and donator tag, perhaps in the near future we will see more (or even hub!) @@Bleed

He said he fixed it...

Alright sorry about that. Fixed!

works for me now as well :)

Any chance you can fix the donate thing so that it actually shows people donating?

ugh I thought I fixed it yesterday, I applied more variability so it SHOULD work now.

test

He said he fixed it...

works for me now as well :)

Any chance you can fix the donate thing so that it actually shows people donating?

ugh I thought I fixed it yesterday, I applied more variability so it SHOULD work now.

test

Gyazo - ecbfbefdf15ce83c20c0dbfd23629bd8.png