Division:

MMO

Staff Name:

Bleed

Staff's Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:40997639

Evidence:

(Why is there no teamspeak divison?)

I was blacklisted from the (CAM4 Community) Channel. After reading the rules i discovered that with a channel admins or channel mods consent, that i could be in the channel. So after getting the channel mod, Cloud's, consent i joined. A few minutes later Bleed comes on the server (most likely in response to penguin messaging him and saying im in the channel.) and says, "Just because you have Consent doesnt mean you can break blacklist." and kicks me. I rejoin, after having read the rule again and he bans me for one hour. This is the problem, if staff are just going to get so irritated with people that they wont even hear them out, then this place is gonna go nuts. And why should they be incharge of a channel if they dont know the rules?

Further Information:

D-a
You can be banned for up to 1 hour for breaking a blacklist. This means
joining a channel you are blacklisted on
without
a channel mod or channel admin's consent.

I had @@Cloud permission to be in the channel.

a channel admin can override a channel mods decision....

also this is a private teamspeak community channel, the channel admin can blacklist anyone they want for any reason whatsoever, most dont unless they have a reason to cause it would make them look like dicks, but for bleed he had a reason to blacklist u and he did, this isnt something that u can bring to forums or have them change it, its like you kicking someone out of your house for pissing on the couch and they call the cops and have them force you to let the guy who just pissed on your couch back into your house.

-sealed away in the last great time war